YAY for FRIDAY @ THE MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: YAY for FRIDAY @ THE MSC

Post by LIPH »

Caribbean Soul wrote: January 27, 2023 10:10 pm
LIPH wrote: January 27, 2023 4:35 pm I went for a walk in the park. The weather app on my phone says it's only 51 degrees, it felt warmer. On the way home I saw a billboard for a place called The Crazy Mason, the bottom of the billboard says it's a milkshake and dessert bar. I looked at the website when I got home, they serve the milkshakes in mason jars (you can get a smaller one in a cup) and one of them comes with a slice of cheesecake on top of it. I may have to pay a visit to this place. :lol:

There are 2 hockey games on at the same time tonight, I'll have to set the DVR for one of them. The Hurricanes are on the local cable sports channel and the Islanders are on ESPN. The Hurricanes have a much better chance of winning so I think I'll watch their game live. 🏒 🍺
Not sure how the 'Canes did... but you need to have more faith in the boys Down (or in your case - UP) Island! :wink:
My lack of faith in the Islanders was due to the 6 game losing streak they brought into last night's game.

The Hurricanes won. They were losing 4-2 with less than 2 minutes left in the game. They scored a goal with about 1:30 left, then tied it up with 11 seconds left in the game. Less than a minute into overtime, the guy who scored the tying goal scored again and they won.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Re: YAY for FRIDAY @ THE MSC

Post by Dr.Corona »

LIPH wrote: January 28, 2023 11:04 am
Caribbean Soul wrote: January 27, 2023 10:10 pm
LIPH wrote: January 27, 2023 4:35 pm I went for a walk in the park. The weather app on my phone says it's only 51 degrees, it felt warmer. On the way home I saw a billboard for a place called The Crazy Mason, the bottom of the billboard says it's a milkshake and dessert bar. I looked at the website when I got home, they serve the milkshakes in mason jars (you can get a smaller one in a cup) and one of them comes with a slice of cheesecake on top of it. I may have to pay a visit to this place. :lol:

There are 2 hockey games on at the same time tonight, I'll have to set the DVR for one of them. The Hurricanes are on the local cable sports channel and the Islanders are on ESPN. The Hurricanes have a much better chance of winning so I think I'll watch their game live. 🏒 🍺
Not sure how the 'Canes did... but you need to have more faith in the boys Down (or in your case - UP) Island! :wink:
My lack of faith in the Islanders was due to the 6 game losing streak they brought into last night's game.

The Hurricanes won. They were losing 4-2 with less than 2 minutes left in the game. They scored a goal with about 1:30 left, then tied it up with 11 seconds left in the game. Less than a minute into overtime, the guy who scored the tying goal scored again and they won.
Our Red Wings didn't even put up a fight against your Isles. What a snoozer. I actually went & worked on cleaning out a bedroom closet midway through the 2nd period. Settled back in for what I thought MAY be a 3rd period push by the Red Wings. :roll: Snoozefest again. Of course they did get a late push (which most teams do when it's too little too late...except for the Canes last night :wink: ) but couldn't break the shutout.
Regardless, every time Buchigras (sp?) made a comment about NYI not doing this or that in X amount of games I knew for sure that streak was about to be broken :o Nothing like being a slump buster......... :lol:
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image