Time to Drink Wine THURSDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Time to Drink Wine THURSDAY @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Good Morning All

It's National Wine Day !!!!

On May 25th each year, wine lovers everywhere pour a glass of their favorite wine to celebrate National Wine Day. Whether it is Red or White, the sound of glassing “clinking” will be heard around the world today.

Made from fermented grapes or other fruits, wine is an alcoholic beverage. During the fermentation processes, yeast consumes the sugars in the grapes converting it into alcohol. Different grapes produce different wines. Winemakers will combine different wines to create more complex flavors. Wines made from fruit or honey are often named according to the variety of fruit used.

I don't need a reminder to have some wine :). We just finished bottling a batch of Black Raspberry -- a not too sweet wine -- for the summer. I tend to lean to a dry wine but this one is good !
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Re: Time to Drink Wine THURSDAY @ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning, Linda. We are fans of the Niagra variety found along the lake Erie coast and the Finger lakes.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning Linda, Bill, and BN!! :)

I KNEW you would start today with this theme, Linda! :D I heard it this morning on my drive into work. I've always been a wine drinker - mostly dry ones, too. Sauvignon Blanc is one favorite these days.

Another SSDD work day. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend!
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning. I've never been much of a wine drinker, I'll stick to beer while I watch the Vegas Golden Knights try for the 4 game sweep against Dallas tonight.

The Hurricanes season ended sooner than I thought it would, their best players came up small. Their 3 highest scorers, who combined for 82 goals in the regular season, had a total of no goals and 3 assists in the 4 games against Florida.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Morning BNers

I need to make a Walmart trip. Still haven't sent the graduation gift to our family member. So hard to decide.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

So the podiatrist thinks it actually IS gout after all. From the swelling, heat in the joint and the pain when she manipulated it. So, she wants me to go back on the gout medicine but take it differently and then she casually said oh yeah, let's just do a cortisone injection in the joint. So, yeah I had that done. I am supposed to see results in 24-48 hrs. (Not sure if it will be results from the injection or the meds) and I'm to call her office on Tuesday. And I have a follow up in 2 weeks.
You're Killing Me Smalls
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Now this is a theme day! Happy Friday Eve, y’all. 8)
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

SMLCHNG

Post by SMLCHNG »

(((((Tammy)))) Hope that both meds help!!!

:D Hi Nancy!!!
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: May 25, 2023 3:43 pm So the podiatrist thinks it actually IS gout after all. From the swelling, heat in the joint and the pain when she manipulated it. So, she wants me to go back on the gout medicine but take it differently and then she casually said oh yeah, let's just do a cortisone injection in the joint. So, yeah I had that done. I am supposed to see results in 24-48 hrs. (Not sure if it will be results from the injection or the meds) and I'm to call her office on Tuesday. And I have a follow up in 2 weeks.
I hope something helps you. ❤️
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

springparrot wrote: May 25, 2023 4:34 pm
melon59 wrote: May 25, 2023 3:43 pm So the podiatrist thinks it actually IS gout after all. From the swelling, heat in the joint and the pain when she manipulated it. So, she wants me to go back on the gout medicine but take it differently and then she casually said oh yeah, let's just do a cortisone injection in the joint. So, yeah I had that done. I am supposed to see results in 24-48 hrs. (Not sure if it will be results from the injection or the meds) and I'm to call her office on Tuesday. And I have a follow up in 2 weeks.
Thanks Everyone! Actually my foot is feeling so much better! I wish I knew if it was the injection or the meds, but honestly I'm feeling good 😊
You're Killing Me Smalls
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

melon59 wrote: May 25, 2023 7:48 pm
springparrot wrote: May 25, 2023 4:34 pm
Thanks Everyone! Actually my foot is feeling so much better! I wish I knew if it was the injection or the meds, but honestly I'm feeling good 😊
Feeling good is great news Tammy! Hopefully continued improvement keeps coming your way!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
SMLCHNG

Post by SMLCHNG »

melon59 wrote: May 25, 2023 7:48 pm Thanks Everyone! Actually my foot is feeling so much better! I wish I knew if it was the injection or the meds, but honestly I'm feeling good 😊
It'd be nice to know, but as long as you are feeling better, that's all that matters! ;)