The Fool Button Podcast

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

The Fool Button Podcast

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Good morning, all!

Please check out the new Jimmy inspired podcast "The Fool Button: Our Show Goes Haywire" on Podbean, Spotify, and Amazon Music.

Episode 1: Good Times and Riches and Son of A....
Episode 2: Marvin Gardens
Episode 3: Live By The Bay (New)

Stay tuned for more episodes :)

https://thefoolbutton.podbean.com/e/03live-by-the-bay/

Fins up!
J
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
FarsideCobbPH
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: ?
Number of Concerts: 19
Location: Carroll county, GA, and Fayette County GA and Destin florida

Re: The Fool Button Podcast

Post by FarsideCobbPH »

What do I say to Alexa to here tour podcast?
What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle

Post by FinsUp6835 »

You can now listen to The Fool Button Podcast: Episode 5 with special Guest Lip Balm!!!!!

EPISODE 5: LIP BALM!!!
HEY BOBBY, WHERES THE KEYS TO THE RENT A CAR?
Jay Surf and Twan are back at it again and are joined by the legendary, Bob “Lip Balm” Liberman who was Jimmy Buffett’s tour manager for nearly two decades. The group discusses how Lip Balm got involved in the music business, the recording of the Volcano album in Montserrat, and the wild tales of the 70s and 80s Coral Reefer Band. Never heard stories of Jimmy and The CRB! You truly had to be there but the next best thing is to give this episode a listen. Plus, as always, you never know when the show will just go haywire. 8)

Here is the Spotify link. You can also listen on Podbean and Amazon Music.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1bqp5I ... 38c9f74992
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

NEW EPISODE:

Episode 6: Part 1: 1970’s Banger Shows & Set Lists
More! More! Do another! Another! Join Jay Surf and Twan as they hop back in the rental car and hit the cruise control all the way back to 1970’s era of Jimmy and The CRB. Find out what Jay and Twan consider to be Jimmy’s greatest ballad ever. Jay discusses why this might be his favorite Jimmy era and how Twan got sucked into the rabbit hole of bootleg shows. In addition, they talk over their personal favorite bootleg shows from the decade, band members, and look closely at a few set lists rom the Drunk Caribbean Rock ’N’ Roll era.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5RAfX3 ... eec0014735

You Can also listen on Amazon Music and Podbean. Thanks for the support! 8)
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Stay Tuned for the next episode with Original Coral Reefer, Roger Bartlett!
SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Post by SharkysMV1 »

Sorry for the slight delay guys but I finally got around to starting with the first two episodes today. Fantastic content, especially great references to older bootleg recordings.

Thank you for putting these out!
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

SharkysMV1 wrote: April 19, 2023 3:38 pm Sorry for the slight delay guys but I finally got around to starting with the first two episodes today. Fantastic content, especially great references to older bootleg recordings.

Thank you for putting these out!
Thank you for the kind words!
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

https://spotify.link/ccoGMLjRezb

Episode 7 out now with legendary Roger Bartlett!
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

You can access The Fool Button Podcast here along with other great content.

https://www.songwritersjoint.co/media