No sun SUNDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Re: No sun SUNDAY @ the MSC

Post by Dr.Corona »

LIPH wrote: October 2, 2022 6:09 pm I couldn't go to the state park and take a walk on the beach, the park is closed. I went to the park I usually go to and it was empty, when I pulled into the parking lot there weren't any other cars there. I saw a guy walking a dog and he (the guy, not the dog) was wearing a t-shirt that said IN DOG BEERS I'VE ONLY HAD ONE. :lol:
Ha! Was a guy at the beer festival wearing shirt with same saying
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: No sun SUNDAY @ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

Rabbitz wrote: October 2, 2022 5:20 pm Unusually, this morning Toni was half-watching a show called "Beat Bobby Flay". By the end I was thinking I'd like to beat him, with a lead pipe...
Not everyone likes Bobby Flay, but I do. Especially when when you've seen all of his talent on various shows. Some think he's arrogant, but he confident and has the proof to back it up.

On another note....E and I had a busy weekend, and I never stopped to check in here. Saturday visit Mom, grocery and liquor store shopping. A little laundry, then we were out to dinner before DU hockey. They won against UNLV, 10-0.
Slept in today till 8:00😯. I made bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast for breakfast. Unloaded and loaded dishwasher. Did 5 loads of laundry. I cleaned out 5 bags of my clothes from our closet. We made steaks, Ceasar salad, and bread with pesto dipping sauce for dinner. Finally sitting down for the day. Read back and glad you all had a pretty good day.
Off to the couch to watch "Crimson Tide" and Food Network.
G'Night.
Attachments
Dinner
Dinner
FB_IMG_1664760128772.jpg (88.87 KiB) Viewed 53 times