The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderator: SMLCHNG

nckodo
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 21

New Nashville Shows

Post by nckodo »

Hello all,
I was curious if any guesses what lawn seats are for face value when tickets go on sale next week for Nashville?
Never been to the venue and debating which shows to go to and only see prices available for resale tickets right now.
Any ideas?
WVParrothead
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Stories We Could Tell
Number of Concerts: 118

Re: New Nashville Shows

Post by WVParrothead »

nckodo wrote: June 5, 2021 6:11 pm Hello all,
I was curious if any guesses what lawn seats are for face value when tickets go on sale next week for Nashville?
Never been to the venue and debating which shows to go to and only see prices available for resale tickets right now.
Any ideas?
The ones for the 7/16 show are not resale but Ticketmaster has them labeled as Platinum and are $255(!).

With the venue and lawn being smaller, the demand is higher so Ticketmaster can do these things apparently. If I had to guess, there may be a handful of Lawns released for the 7/6 & 7/8 shows at "Regular" prices but if the demand is there again I'm sure they will quickly escalate into Platinum territory again.
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
Alpine/Delray/Jones Beach/Nashville(3)
Frisco/Ft Lauderdale/Indy/Orange Beach/Raleigh/Red Rocks/Toronto/VA Beach(2)
AC/Baltimore/Bangor/Charlotte/Columbus/Detroit/Hershey/Holmdel/Houston/Jaxville/KW/Tinley/WPB(1)
WVParrothead
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Stories We Could Tell
Number of Concerts: 118

Re: New Nashville Shows

Post by WVParrothead »

nckodo wrote: June 5, 2021 6:11 pm Hello all,
Any ideas?
The ones for the 7/16 show are not resale but Ticketmaster has them labeled as Platinum and are $255(!).

With the venue and lawn being smaller, the demand is higher so Ticketmaster can do these things apparently. If I had to guess, there may be a handful of Lawns released for the 7/6 & 7/8 shows at "Regular" prices but if the demand is there again I'm sure they will quickly escalate into Platinum territory again.
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
Alpine/Delray/Jones Beach/Nashville(3)
Frisco/Ft Lauderdale/Indy/Orange Beach/Raleigh/Red Rocks/Toronto/VA Beach(2)
AC/Baltimore/Bangor/Charlotte/Columbus/Detroit/Hershey/Holmdel/Houston/Jaxville/KW/Tinley/WPB(1)