But You're Still Beautiful !! :wink:

AWWW!!
💕💕💕
msu#1
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Detroit? 9/23/2021

Post by msu#1 »

Dr.Corona wrote: September 23, 2021 7:00 am Can’t wait to see everyone at the show. I’ll be the one wearing a rain poncho...😉

Don't copy my outfit ken!
Lake Erie Pirate scientist
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

P.s. Sorry about the weather :evil:

HAPPY BUFFETT DAY!!
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

msu#1 wrote: September 23, 2021 9:52 am
Dr.Corona wrote: September 23, 2021 7:00 am Can’t wait to see everyone at the show. I’ll be the one wearing a rain poncho...😉
Don't copy my outfit ken!
Fine Jason, I’ll swap out to Gorton’s fisherman raincoat look 🤷‍♂️ except I may be wearing my dreadlock cap ✌️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
ParrotheadCMC
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Tire Swing- FINALLY HEARD IT LIVE :)
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Sangria, Margarita and Patron Shots

Post by ParrotheadCMC »

SOOOOOOO sad about the weather. It's funny, the ex-husband texted me "Happy Christmas", LOL. He knows Buffett day is my Christmas. The BF is about to get his first. And while he is NOT excited about the weather, he did say we'll make the best of it.

It's crazy to be packing for a completely different kind of tailgate. I'll have the pop-up tent like always. I'm packing tarps to put up on the sides if needed. I've got a change of clothes (hoping my winterized shark girl costume makes it to the show). Depending on the weather, we'll see what version of my tiki bar is built (the top might not go up if it's rainy and windy). The 2021 tour has been added to the surfshot.

But nonetheless, I'm sitting pretty in Row H tonight (damn jealous of those front row tickets that were $260! If I hadn't just spent $560 for my 16yo to see Harry....AHHHHH). And I'm sure once the concert gets going I'll be good. Now can I weather the show in flip flops or not? I mean I don't think I've ever seen a Jimmy show in shoes, even 2001 at the Palace. If you see me tailgating, I'll be in Hunter Boots though, LOL.

Bring on show 22 or 23.....Oh and it's my sister's 40th! Sadly she's in the hospital w/ my nephew, but I told her I'll be facetiming her for Pirate looks at 40!
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

ParrotheadCMC wrote: September 23, 2021 10:39 am SOOOOOOO sad about the weather. It's funny, the ex-husband texted me "Happy Christmas", LOL. He knows Buffett day is my Christmas. The BF is about to get his first. And while he is NOT excited about the weather, he did say we'll make the best of it.

It's crazy to be packing for a completely different kind of tailgate. I'll have the pop-up tent like always. I'm packing tarps to put up on the sides if needed. I've got a change of clothes (hoping my winterized shark girl costume makes it to the show). Depending on the weather, we'll see what version of my tiki bar is built (the top might not go up if it's rainy and windy). The 2021 tour has been added to the surfshot.

But nonetheless, I'm sitting pretty in Row H tonight (damn jealous of those front row tickets that were $260! If I hadn't just spent $560 for my 16yo to see Harry....AHHHHH). And I'm sure once the concert gets going I'll be good. Now can I weather the show in flip flops or not? I mean I don't think I've ever seen a Jimmy show in shoes, even 2001 at the Palace. If you see me tailgating, I'll be in Hunter Boots though, LOL.

Bring on show 22 or 23.....Oh and it's my sister's 40th! Sadly she's in the hospital w/ my nephew, but I told her I'll be facetiming her for Pirate looks at 40!

we are in LT9 row SS. Nosebleeds for sure but hoping to move a bit closer and out of the rain once the show starts. Congarats on the BF first time! This is show 34 or 35 for me.....
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

Probably won't be rolling in til almost show time...wife is in no hurry today.

M.i.l. is watching the baby and just now started making dinner....would be shocked if we don't miss the opening at this pace.

Hope everyone is having a good time
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

In the house....it’s 5:00....Maybe couple hundred cars here ☹️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

msu#1 wrote: September 23, 2021 4:31 pm Probably won't be rolling in til almost show time...wife is in no hurry today.

M.i.l. is watching the baby and just now started making dinner....would be shocked if we don't miss the opening at this pace.

Now watch him open with Turning Around. :P
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

lime rickie wrote: September 23, 2021 6:34 pm
msu#1 wrote: September 23, 2021 4:31 pm Probably won't be rolling in til almost show time...wife is in no hurry today.

That would the norm for the last two years....
msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

lime rickie wrote: September 23, 2021 6:34 pm

The original day of the 28th (for five minutes) has a weather forecast of 72 and sunny.

I bet dte doesn't do September shows after this year....losing their lunch on this one
ParrotheadCMC
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Tire Swing- FINALLY HEARD IT LIVE :)
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Sangria, Margarita and Patron Shots

Post by ParrotheadCMC »

Dr.Corona wrote: September 23, 2021 5:05 pm In the house....it’s 5:00....Maybe couple hundred cars here ☹️
We rolled in around 4pm. I was shocked that it looked like the second parking lot never even got cars. I froze my butt off Thursday and then was on my deck Friday in a Bikini #puremichigan. The show was great though! The BF refused to wear the AMAZING Spirit (plane) Hawaiian shirt I got him. But enjoyed the show and he agreed to go again...when it's warm, LOL
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Dr.Corona wrote: September 23, 2021 9:15 am
dnw wrote: September 23, 2021 7:17 am The weather is not here today! :(
But You're Still Beautiful !! :wink:
🤣🤣🤣

Debbie