Top Ten "Buffett" related names for pets, kids

Contribute to a Top Ten list

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Post by Guest »

Posted By Tom Quigley
When my wife and kids were begging me to get a dog, I agreed; conditional that I get to pick the name. I took no chances,
I named my dog, Jimmy Buffett. Sure, the other dogs in the neighborhood make fun of him,but how many of them get to go to Key West every year?

Post by Guest »

Posted By lisa sumrow
we named our daughter Delainey, I just wonder how many more little girls have the same name? Will it become the next "emily or Kayla"?

Post by Guest »

Posted By Remittance Parrot
1.Norman(as in Paperman)
2.Henny
3.Iris Tramm
4.Hippolyte
5.Lester(Atlas)
6.Gilbert
7.Klug
8.Virgil

Post by Guest »

Posted By steve
my Aussie is named,,,,,,Buffett!,,,,,LOL

Post by Guest »

Posted By K. D.
My cat is Utley because she was so young when we found her we thought she was a boy so we had to drop the mr. off

Post by Guest »

Posted By tony-o
If we get a parrot we'll go with either Cocotel, Tampico or Biloxi.

Post by Guest »

Posted By Tom Wright
If I had a dog, I would name him "Mr. Utley." Since we have three young boys, a dog would put us over the edge. There will be no dog until the oldest is able to take care of Mr. Utley properly.

Post by Guest »

Posted By JollyMiss
My 7 year old daughters name is Coral and my two year old daughters name is Marlee.My unborn son will be named Jason...after Jason Mason in "That's what living is to me".

Post by Guest »

Posted By phlock Nunnally
I have a cockatiel. His name is "Frankie"

Post by Guest »

Posted By Barracuda
Forget about pets and children, I'm looking for a smart woman in a real short skirt!

Post by Guest »

Posted By Parrotmon
I have used several Buffett names for my birds. I have a blue and gold macaw named Mango. I have a canary named Jolly Mon, and two lovebirds named Captain Tony and Sloppy Joe.

Post by Guest »

Posted By Anonymous
I don't have pets or kids, but I do have a plant named Desdemona.

Post by Guest »

Posted By litlsht22
When I have kids my daughters name is gonna be Delaney, it's such a feminine name, (I LOVE IT) GO JIMMY! plus a dog named Buffet and a cat named Jolly Mon and Mango

Post by Guest »

Posted By Shannon Roberts
My dog's name is Lord Buckley. He is God's own dog"

Post by Guest »

Posted By Jennifer
Lucky for us my mother's name is Margaret and my mother in-law's name is Rita. Thus her name Margaret Rita didn't draw too much controversy from family. Unfortunately, she has already figured out we named her redundantly. Rita is a form of Margaret. So far it has been a lovely cruise!

Post by Guest »

Posted By Anonymous
Dog named Havana Daydreamin'

Post by Guest »

Posted By robyndenise76
My kitten's name is Delaney. We plan to name our child Jackson Buffett.

Post by Guest »

Posted By Mike
Our cat's name is Desdamona! The vet says her name is bigger than she is... The cat was a runt and her growth was stunted.... I call her shrimp kitty, too!

Post by Guest »

Posted By elizabeth
God bless you, Mike, for adopting the runt. I'm
sure she'll catch up with your tender love and
care. I have 2 former runts. My siamese is 17 y/o,
has old age kidney disease and gets insulin every
12 hours. The other runt is 4, last of 9 in the litter. The queen had written her off and refused
to feed or groom her. Her fur started to fall out
and she wasn't trying to stand. But after we hand
fed and groomed her she was the 1st to purr and use the litter box. She has "kitty crohns" disorder and is on a special diet. Sometimes she
has to take steriods for a while. They are 91/2
and 12 pounds, respectively. Runts are just slow
starters!

Post by Guest »

Posted By ohio
E: I agree with you there! My kitty was the runt of the litter, his little head was perfectly round and so sweet (he looked like an Ewok from Star Wars- which is why I named him 'Wickett'- it was the only Ewok name my friends & I could remember!) A little love and attention and 13 years later he is still 10-11 pounds. Although as an old cat, I did have to put him on a special diet though. whoops, way more information thatn I'd planned on giving...hhhmmmm, oh well ;)

...to the right...