Brendan Mayer - Indianapolis IN November 14

Discuss current members such as Mac McAnally, Peter Mayer, Jim Mayer, Robert Greenidge and others, or discuss past band members such as Fingers Taylor, Ralph MacDonald, and Amy Lee.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

zedagyrl
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 52
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark

Brendan Mayer - Indianapolis IN November 14

Post by zedagyrl »

Playin' n' Givin' - A Caribbean Bash
Saturday, November 14, 2015

The date is set for Saturday, November 14th at 6pm with the beneficiary being The Pour House. It will take place at Manley's Irish Mutt located at 7041 E 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219. Cost is $15 for VIP seating in which all of that goes directly to The Pour House. No cost for General Admission however we will be accepting donations of cash, hats, gloves and new socks.

We will have a silent auction as well as raffles to help raise funds. Some items include an IPad and RCI © Resort Certificate. The proceeds from the event will help purchase coats for the upcoming winter.

Entertainment will be provided by Mike Archer and Brendan Mayer. As a Disney performer, Mike was born in Fort Knox, KY but grew up in Indy and will always consider it home. He played basketball at I.U.P.U.I. and in England before discovering his love of music. Brendan, the son of longtime guitarist for Jimmy Buffett, Peter Mayer, grew up surrounded by the music industry. Since a young age, he has been steadily crafting his own unique voice as a guitarist, singer, and songwriter.

Triton Brewing has donated to the cause and we will have Railsplitter for $6 with all monies from it being
The PourHouse assists individuals experiencing homelessness in overcoming barriers to housing, treatment and healthcare. Through community-style street outreach and a unique peer advocacy approach, they help people define and achieve their goals and reestablish vision for their lives. .

VIP tickets are SOLD OUT however there is still plenty of seats to come enjoy the PHUN!!
I am gonna live my life like a song.....