Public Service Announcement. Federal tax filing and payments due date extended out to May 15th, however with that day being a Saturday the due date goes to the next business day...May 17th.
However, at this time those who pay quarterly estimated taxes still must pay 1st quarter payment by April 15.
In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
- Posts: 6679
- Joined: May 8, 2002 8:00 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
- Number of Concerts: 6
- Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!
- Location: The Great Lake State !