** CORONAVIRUS **

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

** CORONAVIRUS **

Post by Rabbitz »

Please stop drinking Corona, with or without lime.

We need to halt the spread of this insidious virus.

:o :D :) :lol:
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Re: ** CORONAVIRUS **

Post by bodypainter »

Ha! Good one.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

Who's got the rum?
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

:lol: :lol:
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Not sure of truth, or untruth, of this but i just received it and thought it was interesting. I generally don't read a long winded email of such, but this one made me think........

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
>> Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
>> Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
>> Wuhan to NY = 15,000km
>>
>> The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.
>>
>> All business areas of China are now safe.
>>
>> America is not just blaming China without a reason.
>>
>> Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.
>>
>> The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.
>>
>> The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.
>>
>> Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.
>>
>> Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.
>>
>> Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.
>>
>> Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.
>>
>> Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700.
>>
>> This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.
>>
>> China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.
>>
>> Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Very, very interesting numbers & info Michi! Makes me wonder...
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Just want to say — consider the source.  You say you got it in an email, but how did it get there?  Where did these statements come from?  What is the origin?  And the multiple angle brackets indicate that it has been copied and pasted at least twice before it ever got to you.

Not coming right out and saying it's Stierscheisse, but emails like these and social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and others have a long history of being spreaders of misinformation.
-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk

Post by MICHIPHIN »

i agree 100%, especially if i knew what Stierscheisse meant.

thought it was interesting, but also question the truth of it all.
Touch O Parrotdise
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Nice Bourbon Straight

Post by Touch O Parrotdise »

MICHIPHIN wrote: April 7, 2020 8:44 am i agree 100%, especially if i knew what Stierscheisse meant.

thought it was interesting, but also question the truth of it all.
poopies.. 8)
Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

My brother in law works in Hong Kong, commutes from Vegas, 3 weeks on and 1 at home. He's an American citizen but Chinese by birth, his mom got him and his brother out of Communist China in the middle of the night when he was a kid. He's retired Air Force and United Airlines pilot. He's stuck in HK indefinitely now not knowing when he'll get home.

I emailed him and asked his perspective about the virus and China. He said it's all about the testing, over there everyone exposed gets tested whether they're showing symptoms or not. If positive they're isolated, with symptoms or not. And everyone is required to wear a mask in public, get fined if you don't.

This doesn't address all of Michi's post but it's information straight from my bro in law in HK.
Back to livin' Floridays
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk

Post by MICHIPHIN »

And just to clarify....i just received that in an email.....not my research or my opinion that all contained is accurate or true.