National Fajita THURSDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Re: National Fajita THURSDAY @ the MSC

Post by springparrot »

MICHIPHIN wrote: August 18, 2022 4:46 pm Afternoon All.

and Molly, treat yourself.......go to the local sports bar tonight to watch the Stro's...

Enjoy the evening All
Your trip sounds amazing!! I don't remember last time I was on a boat...except at Disney. Lol

Sports bar? Great idea but I don't know that I have ever been to a sports bar.
And game is on now.
🧡⚾️💙
springparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by springparrot »

Astros win 21-5!!
They split 4 games with Chicago
Congratulations Astros!!🧡⚾️💙
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

I just went out and yanked a few of the annual flowers.

Can’t believe it’s this early in the season but some just looked so bad they made me look like a horrible gardener 😢
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

No Mexican here tonight. We had dinner with our youngest daughter last night at our favorite local Mexican restaurant and there were leftovers for lunch. It was a dad day because our SIL had to drive our bonus grandson Milo back to Chicago. He's been here for the summer and each time it gets harder for him to go back.
Bryan made me some Amatraciana for dinner tonight. And tomorrow night there's a concert in the park featuring Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm thinking we're going to check it out.
Happy Phriday Eve.
You're Killing Me Smalls
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Didn’t have a fajita but Went to the brewery. Had my favorite beer there called Taco Crusher. So at least I was kind of in the correct genre 🤷‍♂️
9:00 supper consisted of Chicken Teriyaki frozen dinner. Really went gourmet tonight‼️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Nice article from the U.S.A. Today......good to see my "close to" home town made the list, and also Apalachicola where we are now. Took a ride today up the Apalachicola river and was surprised at home many river side bars there were. We stopped at a few, and may head back that way tomorrow (weather permitting) and hit those we missed. Rode all the up the river to where it met the St. Mark's river which my GPS indicated would take me back to the Gulf of Mexico so we did it. Not much there but an interesting and relaxing ride all the same.

Back at the Marina and going to head to the "Facilities". The restaurant / bar here was amazing last evening. Great "Local" Oysters and a Grouper Rueben which may have been the best I ever have had. Band was "OK" with a different band playing tonight. We just enjoyed the summer breeze at the bar, with a few cocktails. Going to "Repeat" this evening. Off to wash the stink off.

and Molly, treat yourself.......go to the local sports bar tonight to watch the Stro's...

Enjoy the evening All
Sounds like an outstanding day Michi‼️
Ha, at the end of your comment mI thought you said to Molly, treat yourself, go to the sports Bar & have a Strohs….😉🤷‍♂️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
springparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by springparrot »

Dr.Corona wrote: August 18, 2022 10:59 pm

Nice article from the U.S.A. Today......good to see my "close to" home town made the list, and also Apalachicola where we are now. Took a ride today up the Apalachicola river and was surprised at home many river side bars there were. We stopped at a few, and may head back that way tomorrow (weather permitting) and hit those we missed. Rode all the up the river to where it met the St. Mark's river which my GPS indicated would take me back to the Gulf of Mexico so we did it. Not much there but an interesting and relaxing ride all the same.

Back at the Marina and going to head to the "Facilities". The restaurant / bar here was amazing last evening. Great "Local" Oysters and a Grouper Rueben which may have been the best I ever have had. Band was "OK" with a different band playing tonight. We just enjoyed the summer breeze at the bar, with a few cocktails. Going to "Repeat" this evening. Off to wash the stink off.

Enjoy the evening All
Sounds like an outstanding day Michi‼️
Ha, at the end of your comment mI thought you said to Molly, treat yourself, go to the sports Bar & have a Strohs….😉🤷‍♂️
😂😂😂😂😂