Soggy SUNDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

moog
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Soggy SUNDAY @ the MSC

Post by moog »

Im concerned about getting everything. Late summer I have to start all my vaccines over, from childhood to adult. Not sure about polio though.
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Fairly nasty storm blew thru, but was able to enjoy the thunder and lightening still on the back patio.....made getting another beer from the bar a bit challenging, but survived. With another beer in hand..... 8) 8) 8)
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

It's almost time for the hockey game and that can only mean one thing. 🍺
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
moog
Last Man Standing

Post by moog »

LIPH wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 6:58 pm It's almost time for the hockey game and that can only mean one thing. 🍺
I can't believe I'm going to watch the Ranger game.
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

MICHIPHIN wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 6:50 pm Fairly nasty storm blew thru, but was able to enjoy the thunder and lightening still on the back patio.....made getting another beer from the bar a bit challenging, but survived. With another beer in hand..... 8) 8) 8)
I love a good thunderstorm!
Hopefully your beer didn't get watered down too much on your trip back from the bar [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]

Edit: as soon as I hit submit, I heard a rumble of thunder. Checked the radar & we have a small yellow & red line coming through. I'm headed to the tiki to enjoy it!
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Raining and booming again, but the last line was purple on the radar......the real good stuff..
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Not as bad now. I am directly above the second Highway 98 sign from the left

Screenshot 2022-05-15 181424.png
Screenshot 2022-05-15 181424.png (466.92 KiB) Viewed 401 times
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Yesterday was Bryan's birthday. We went to the local diner for breakfast and then we went shopping. We had a Taco Salad for dinner and I made him a Lemon πŸ‹ Refrigerator Pie πŸ˜‹

Today we decided to check out the restaurant at the golf course club house for breakfast. We've never been there. Of course it was a little pricey but not bad. Bryan stopped by the pro shop and got some info. Then we came home, I started the Beef for the Stroganoff for dinner and did laundry. I also called a local landscape company and he came over in less than an hour to give us an estimate for work in the front yard. The back yard will be phase 2. We're hoping to get a second estimate later this week so we can get things started.

We're also trying to decide on a name for the boat. I like Boat Drinks. Bryan likes Tamantha Jean. πŸ™„
You're Killing Me Smalls
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk

Post by MICHIPHIN »

melon59 wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 7:53 pm Y

We're also trying to decide on a name for the boat. I like Boat Drinks. Bryan likes Tamantha Jean. πŸ™„

Dream's Float......

That was the name of my boat when I had her...
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

melon59 wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 7:53 pm Yesterday was Bryan's birthday. We went to the local diner for breakfast and then we went shopping.

Today we decided to check out the restaurant at the golf course club house for breakfast. We've never been there. Of course it was a little pricey but not bad. Bryan stopped by the pro shop and got some info. Then we came home, I started the Beef for the Stroganoff for dinner and did laundry. I also called a local landscape company and he came over in less than an hour to give us an estimate for work in the front yard. The back yard will be phase 2. We're hoping to get a second estimate later this week so we can get things started.

How about "Viking Funeral"?
Who's got the rum?
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

Thanks for the suggestions Big John and Michi. I'll be sure to run those past my Captain. 😘
You're Killing Me Smalls
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

melon59 wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 7:53 pm Yesterday was Bryan's birthday. We went to the local diner for breakfast and then we went shopping. We had a Taco Salad for dinner and I made him a Lemon πŸ‹ Refrigerator Pie πŸ˜‹

To celebrate your look, Tammy, I suggest WATER MELON. That would rock!
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

bodypainter wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 8:18 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑May 15, 2022 7:53 pm Yesterday was Bryan's birthday. We went to the local diner for breakfast and then we went shopping. We had a Taco Salad for dinner and I made him a Lemon πŸ‹ Refrigerator Pie πŸ˜‹

To celebrate your look, Tammy, I suggest WATER MELON. That would rock!
That would be awesome, Bill! I love it 😍
You're Killing Me Smalls