Show Day SATURDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Show Day SATURDAY@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning BN. To those going, enjoy the concert!
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: Show Day SATURDAY@ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning Bill and BN! :)

Nope, no show here - but there is the OSU (Oklahoma State) vs Baylor game in a couple of hours.

I'm off to the store for dinner parts to get back before the game starts. Mom visit will be tomorrow.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning Bill and Penny. I was thinking of going to this show but after going to Long Island in October for my class reunion and Las Vegas last month for my annual Golden Knights game, I decided to give my credit cards a rest.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Happy show day, y'all! :wench:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

RIPH
I gotta go where it's warm
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin
Favorite Boat Drink: rhum

Post by RIPH »

Happy Saturday show day everyone.

Sending lots of good vibes to everyone today.

We decided not to go to the show today as well. Our days seeing Jimmy at the Ice Palace are over. :lol:

We will be watching though on RM TV from the comfort of our own lanai listening to the palm trees sway to the music. Thanks Jimmy for broadcasting. Very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful day all!!
...Gypsy rain, dang hurricanes, white silver sandy shore...
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

bodypainter wrote: December 4, 2021 8:49 am Good morning BN. To those going, enjoy the concert!
At first I read this as SNOW day and I was going to say no snow here at Ringville -- in fact, it's high 50's so we went tree shopping in light weight sweat shirts (and pants :) ). That tree shopping took 3 stops as all the trees are so small -- most only 5'. We finally found a 7' tree that was have been mis-tagged at $69 and all others that tall were marked $89.

The tree is in it's honorary corner of the great room but so far the only decoration is the angel on the top. I will finish later today.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

Sunday has dawned bright and warm.

Yesterday was a bit of a nightmare! The plumbing issues continue to kick my backside - even the new replacement parts are faulty.

Then we had cause to visit our local hospital for the first time. Toni has hurt her back (again). It is a "regional" hospital, so services are limited and they even had to call the on-call doctor as the ER doesn't have a full time doctor on weekends. The care given was fantastic and hopefully Toni is on the mend today.

Today will see more pitched battles between me and some plumbing, then I'll get on the ride-on mower for an hour, then I might go and start slashing some of the overgrown gardens...

Joy!
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I went to the park for my daily walk and there was a youth baseball tournament. In December. Usually if there's anything going on there this time of year it's soccer.

On the way home I saw something that made me just sit in my car and shake my head. I was stopped at a red light and there was a BMW with Pennsylvania license plates in front of me. It had a decal in the rear window, the letters must have been 6 inches high, and it said I EAT A$$. Why would someone put that on their car? And a BMW, not a beat up old piece of crap car you would expect to see some brain dead numb nuts driving. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

LIPH wrote: December 4, 2021 4:34 pm I went to the park for my daily walk and there was a youth baseball tournament. In December. Usually if there's anything going on there this time of year it's soccer.

On the way home I saw something that made me just sit in my car and shake my head. I was stopped at a red light and there was a BMW with Pennsylvania license plates in front of me. It had a decal in the rear window, the letters must have been 6 inches high, and it said I EAT A$$. Why would someone put that on their car? And a BMW, not a beat up old piece of crap car you would expect to see some brain dead numb nuts driving. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
Maybe that's how they were able to afford the BMW.
Who's got the rum?
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

big john wrote: December 4, 2021 5:17 pm
LIPH wrote: December 4, 2021 4:34 pm I went to the park for my daily walk and there was a youth baseball tournament. In December. Usually if there's anything going on there this time of year it's soccer.

:o I've heard that it pays to advertise...
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

It is raining. Didn't know it was suppose to.
SURPRISE!
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

big john wrote: December 4, 2021 5:17 pm

😆😆😆 Nice‼️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good evening gang. Happy concert day to those in Tampa!
Getting settled in to watch the Michigan/Iowa game. Should be a dandy.
Sorry E you guys suffered such a tough loss. Was looking like you would be punching your ticket to the final 4. Heartbreaking to get stuffed on the goal line like that with victory so close.
Enjoy your evening hang.

Go Blue
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Rabbitz wrote: December 4, 2021 3:59 pm Sunday has dawned bright and warm.

Yesterday was a bit of a nightmare! The plumbing issues continue to kick my backside - even the new replacement parts are faulty.

Then we had cause to visit our local hospital for the first time. Toni has hurt her back (again). It is a "regional" hospital, so services are limited and they even had to call the on-call doctor as the ER doesn't have a full time doctor on weekends. The care given was fantastic and hopefully Toni is on the mend today.

Today will see more pitched battles between me and some plumbing, then I'll get on the ride-on mower for an hour, then I might go and start slashing some of the overgrown gardens...

Joy!
Nice to know you can get outside away from the plumbing fun. I told a logger about being chainsore. He laughed! It was a hit. Good thoughts for Toni.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

I worked till 2:30, came home and Bryan had got a tree and we decorated it and set up the ceramic village. Then we made subs for dinner. I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow is going to be busy with laundry, then heading to my in laws to make homemade pizza and Bryan will make steak tartare. We'll stop at the grocery on the way home for a couple of things... and then back to work on Monday.
You're Killing Me Smalls
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Dr.Corona wrote: December 4, 2021 8:12 pm Good evening gang. Happy concert day to those in Tampa!
Getting settled in to watch the Michigan/Iowa game. Should be a dandy.
Sorry E you guys suffered such a tough loss. Was looking like you would be punching your ticket to the final 4. Heartbreaking to get stuffed on the goal line like that with victory so close.
Enjoy your evening hang.

Go Blue
Congratulations on your team winning the Big 10 championship last night...they slayed the Hawkeyes. Can't say I was rooting for TTUN, but I hope they represent the Big 10 well in their playoff game.
You're Killing Me Smalls