Welcome to Thanksgiving Week MONDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Welcome to Thanksgiving Week MONDAY @ the MSC

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good Morning & Happy Turkey Week!
Hope all had great weekends. Never a big fan of Mondays but with a holiday later this week seems like this Monday is a little more palatable than others.
Enjoy all..... 8)
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: Welcome to Thanksgiving Week MONDAY @ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning Ken and BN! :)

I was up at 4:00 am - and got to work at 5:15 am. Gotta catch up on the work I missed on Friday. :o

E and I leave tomorrow after work (hopefully around 3:00), head to Colby, KS (about 3 hour drive). Wake up Wednesday and head to Broken Arrow. Won't be back until Monday the 29th. :) Can't wait.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning. It was foggy and in the 50s when I woke up this morning. Overnight lows the next 3 nights are supposed to be in the 30s with a freeze watch for tomorrow night. :o
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning Penny and Ken. I used to love this week with all it brought. We don't gather with family now and I don't hunt deer after the week, so it's just another week here.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Vacation day today. Another use it or lose it day. Painting daughters master bedroom walk in closet. For her birthday Andrew got her a California closet system that she wanted. All the pieces finally arrived so as soon as the paint dries they will be installing that.

Next up will be me painting Andrew’s master bedroom wall in closet. Thank goodness it’s smaller than Bridget’s. Lol. Not sure when I’ll schedule that.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Mornin All.

last day of work for me today for two weeks as I am traveling home from Dallas. Strange how good beer can taste at 11:00 AM. Only two trips left to finish off the year, one to Reno, NV and the other into Georgia.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Saltx3 wrote: November 22, 2021 12:23 pm Vacation day today. Another use it or lose it day. Painting daughters master bedroom walk in closet. For her birthday Andrew got her a California closet system that she wanted. All the pieces finally arrived so as soon as the paint dries they will be installing that.

Next up will be me painting Andrew’s master bedroom wall in closet. Thank goodness it’s smaller than Bridget’s. Lol. Not sure when I’ll schedule that.
Know that well.....i had to burn out almost 5 weeks of use it or lose vacation time.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Afternoon BNers

Feel some better but still queasy. Not sure what is going on, but ready to feel better.
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

MICHIPHIN wrote: November 22, 2021 12:26 pm
Saltx3 wrote: November 22, 2021 12:23 pm Vacation day today. Another use it or lose it day. Painting daughters master bedroom walk in closet. For her birthday Andrew got her a California closet system that she wanted. All the pieces finally arrived so as soon as the paint dries they will be installing that.

Know that well.....i had to burn out almost 5 weeks of use it or lose vacation time.
I "only" had 19 days......we were allowed to carry over more into 2021 & 2022 bc of Covid but I was still over.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I had my last 2 wisdom teeth removed earlier this afternoon, didn't feel a thing. My mouth is still numb and I took one of the painkillers as a preemptive strike. The oral surgeon gave me prescriptions for 2 painkillers but the second one is hydrocodone so I'm going to avoid taking that one unless the pain is unbearable.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Evening, peeps. 8)

Had a fun time in Boston last night, Mr. Lime went to an event and I met up with my kid sister and all our kids for dinner. So many laughs. We're home now, and keet is here for the week. :D Meatball parm subs and caesar salad to distract us from the Giants/Bucs massacre tonight. Tomorrow I shop and prep for Thanksgiving.

Wednesday is my last chemo (twelfth one!) of this first go-round. Next will be updated tests and scans and then make some decisions about surgery. Hopefully won't need radiation but they won't know until we get through all that but so far no sign of spread to lymph nodes or anywhere else.
LIPH wrote: November 22, 2021 4:17 pm I had my last 2 wisdom teeth removed earlier this afternoon, didn't feel a thing. My mouth is still numb and I took one of the painkillers as a preemptive strike. The oral surgeon gave me prescriptions for 2 painkillers but the second one is hydrocodone so I'm going to avoid taking that one unless the pain is unbearable.
{{{HOG}}}
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

moog
Last Man Standing

Post by moog »

((((Lime)))) I have to skip this week's chemo due to sinus infection. Had to get covid test too. Ecogram cancelled tomorrow too.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

lime rickie wrote: November 22, 2021 4:45 pm Evening, peeps. 8)

Had a fun time in Boston last night, Mr. Lime went to an event and I met up with my kid sister and all our kids for dinner. So many laughs. We're home now, and keet is here for the week. :D Meatball parm subs and caesar salad to distract us from the Giants/Bucs massacre tonight. Tomorrow I shop and prep for Thanksgiving.

Wednesday is my last chemo (twelfth one!) of this first go-round. Next will be updated tests and scans and then make some decisions about surgery. Hopefully won't need radiation but they won't know until we get through all that but so far no sign of spread to lymph nodes or anywhere else.
LIPH wrote: November 22, 2021 4:17 pm I had my last 2 wisdom teeth removed earlier this afternoon, didn't feel a thing. My mouth is still numb and I took one of the painkillers as a preemptive strike. The oral surgeon gave me prescriptions for 2 painkillers but the second one is hydrocodone so I'm going to avoid taking that one unless the pain is unbearable.
{{{HOG}}}
(((Nancy))) Good luck with your shopping. Daughter is out shopping now and Kroger is out of frozen pie crusts, she went to Walmart and they are out too, went to buy deep dish pie pans and we were going to make our own crusts and whaddya think? NO pie pans!!! 😜😜😜
You're Killing Me Smalls
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

moog wrote: November 22, 2021 5:06 pm ((((Lime)))) I have to skip this week's chemo due to sinus infection. Had to get covid test too. Ecogram cancelled tomorrow too.
Well darn it. Kevin suffers from them a lot…ever since middle school. Hopefully you get well quickly and csn get back on schedule. Are you able to take some meds ?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

Good Evening BN!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
moog
Last Man Standing

Post by moog »

Saltx3 wrote: November 22, 2021 9:26 pm
moog wrote: November 22, 2021 5:06 pm ((((Lime)))) I have to skip this week's chemo due to sinus infection. Had to get covid test too. Ecogram cancelled tomorrow too.
Well darn it. Kevin suffers from them a lot…ever since middle school. Hopefully you get well quickly and csn get back on schedule. Are you able to take some meds ?
I have an antibiotic ready at pharmacy. I feel better today but the occasional cough still rattles my body.

Hey E
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Missed posting yesterday...

(((Lime)))

(((Moog))) Glad you're feeling a little better
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Missed the hugs for our BN phamily last night, as I was busy packing.

(((((Mooooogy)))))

((((((Nancy)))))))

(((((Larry)))))

(((((Molly)))))