Astros are going to the WS @ the MSC Sat

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

moog
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Astros are going to the WS @ the MSC Sat

Post by moog »

melon59 wrote: October 23, 2021 5:32 pm
moog wrote: October 23, 2021 5:10 pmTuesday
So how soon after the root canal do you start back on the chemo?
Wednesday I get weekly shot. Thursday I resume chemo daily pill with baby aspirin.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Good evening all.

Spent 6 hours helping daughter Bridget paint her office/craft room at the new house. Most rooms are different shades of dark tan. Her favorite color has always been green and she found a really pretty color for this room.

We tried a new product for one wall. Peel and stick wallpaper. Sort of like contact paper. It’s from HGTV Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia line. White with a fern leaf print. It looks great with her paint color choice but we didn’t get finished. A few more pieces need to go up tomorrow. Hoping that one sheet is still stuck tomorrow 😊.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Congrats on that win Molly.

Prayers for strength Moog as you go through your next treatment steps.

Can’t believe that penn state game!!!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good evening BN’ers. Son-in-law went into ER today. Thinking possibly Guillain Barre syndrome. He’s been losing feeling in his hands & getting tingling feeling. Not responding to other probes in arms or legs either. Talking about doing an Immune Globulin Infusion. I’m horrible with medical terminology so don’t quote me on all these details but I think I got it right 🤷‍♂️

Go Braves! I can handle a ATL vs Strohs WS
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

moog wrote: October 23, 2021 5:35 pm
melon59 wrote: October 23, 2021 5:32 pm
moog wrote: October 23, 2021 5:10 pmTuesday
So how soon after the root canal do you start back on the chemo?
Wednesday I get weekly shot. Thursday I resume chemo daily pill with baby aspirin.
(((Moogy)))
You're Killing Me Smalls
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

Hello All.

Sorry for my absence. I have a new job at work and now I have to put on pants and go to the office every day. Such an inconvenience!

So if any were wondering if me being missing in action was due to what the RWFW media in the US are calling the Australian government's tyrannical Covid-19 laws ( https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-23/ ... /100553548 ) rest assured we are still free and still have a healthy disdain for authority, while at the same time recognising that with freedom comes responsibilities and that "being free" is different to "doing whatever the heck you wanna do".

Other than that, Mrs Rabz has finished up her job of just short of 25 years, I am slaving away getting the new place in order (2 acres of neglect), that is to say when I am not slaving at work.

Plenty of good thoughts coming your way Moog, they might be delayed getting to you because of the distance but they're on their way.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Rabbitz wrote: October 24, 2021 1:10 am Hello All.

Sorry for my absence. I have a new job at work and now I have to put on pants and go to the office every day. Such an inconvenience!

So if any were wondering if me being missing in action was due to what the RWFW media in the US are calling the Australian government's tyrannical Covid-19 laws ( https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-23/ ... /100553548 ) rest assured we are still free and still have a healthy disdain for authority, while at the same time recognising that with freedom comes responsibilities and that "being free" is different to "doing whatever the heck you wanna do".

Other than that, Mrs Rabz has finished up her job of just short of 25 years, I am slaving away getting the new place in order (2 acres of neglect), that is to say when I am not slaving at work.

Plenty of good thoughts coming your way Moog, they might be delayed getting to you because of the distance but they're on their way.
Nice to hear from you, Rabz. Yeah, politics is screwed up. I realized a loooong time ago that the more their own lives are messed up, certain types want to fix others problems.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Rabbitz wrote: October 24, 2021 1:10 am Hello All.

Was thinking about you the other day since we hadn't heard from ya in a while. Sorry about the pants [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif] but congrats to Mrs Rabz!
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

moog wrote: October 23, 2021 2:27 pm Checking in. On 2nd round of chemo. Have to go off it for 4 days due to root canal. Little fatigued but hanging in there. See transplant Dr this week.
Happy to see you check in too!
Continued phin power moog!!