Come MONDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Come MONDAY@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning BN.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Re: Come MONDAY@ the MSC

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good Morning Fisherman Bill.........and BN'ers to come
Weekend came & went......on to the 2nd to last week of the month. :roll: November knocking on the door. How the time flies.
Everyone enjoy their day!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning Bill and Ken. Another trip to the laundromat this morning. At least it isn't crowded, only 3 other people here.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Hey folks.

We had our first "local" mall shooting (about 5 miles from us) yesterday afternoon. So far, 2 shooters are in police custody, 4 injured from gunshot wounds, a few from injured from trampling :(
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Howdy boys and girls. No time to stop this morning - after missing Thursday and Friday. And I had 3 new people starting that I had to do part of their orientation when I got here. My emails and such weren't too terrible on my return.
Saltx3 wrote: October 18, 2021 11:24 am We had our first "local" mall shooting (about 5 miles from us) yesterday afternoon. So far, 2 shooters are in police custody, 4 injured from gunshot wounds, a few from injured from trampling :(
:-? Sorry to hear that.
LIPH wrote: October 18, 2021 10:25 am Another trip to the laundromat this morning. At least it isn't crowded, only 3 other people here.
I didn't finish one load yesterday - just jeans. Wanna do mine? ;)
Dr.Corona
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Saltx3 wrote: October 18, 2021 11:24 am Hey folks.

We had our first "local" mall shooting (about 5 miles from us) yesterday afternoon. So far, 2 shooters are in police custody, 4 injured from gunshot wounds, a few from injured from trampling :(
We had a shooting on Saturday also at the local Suburban mall. 2 in critical condition. Groups of people in an altercation escalated.
No word that I've heard on shooters being apprehended. There has been rowdiness for the past 10 years or so causing a curfew to be in place there for those 18 & under. Sad. It was hotspot for all the big stores & the shopping mecca in the area. Now......turning into a ghost town other than Christmas time. Folks legitimately stay away from there now because of such things happening there.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Dr.Corona wrote: October 18, 2021 2:38 pm
Saltx3 wrote: October 18, 2021 11:24 am Hey folks.

We had a shooting on Saturday also at the local Suburban mall. 2 in critical condition. Groups of people in an altercation escalated.
No word that I've heard on shooters being apprehended. There has been rowdiness for the past 10 years or so causing a curfew to be in place there for those 18 & under. Sad. It was hotspot for all the big stores & the shopping mecca in the area. Now......turning into a ghost town other than Christmas time. Folks legitimately stay away from there now because of such things happening there.
\

Haven't been in a mall in years, mostly because I hate shopping but I really hate hearing this kind of stuff. Will be happy when someone figures out what to do with all the dead malls, maybe convert them to affordable housing or something.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

update on mall shooting.

Original shooter is 16.

When he started shooting a customer/bystander who has a license to carry opened fire and shot him.

There are 4 gunshot victims (including the one who started the gun fight).

The only one identified as of now as being shot by the bystander is the 16 yr old.

The mall has a "no weapons/gun policy" posted on all their entrance doors. The bets in Chambers 5 say the mall may try to fine him but our District Attorney won't get near it.

What say you :-?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

I'm working today, the big dog gets the stitches out of his eye tomorrow and I figured out that my doctor appointment on Wednesday is NOT a televisit, but in person...yay.
Today has been just a strange day.
You're Killing Me Smalls
Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

Saltx3 wrote: October 18, 2021 3:34 pm update on mall shooting.

Original shooter is 16.

When he started shooting a customer/bystander who has a license to carry opened fire and shot him.

The only one identified as of now as being shot by the bystander is the 16 yr old.

The mall has a "no weapons/gun policy" posted on all their entrance doors. The bets in Chambers 5 say the mall may try to fine him but our District Attorney won't get near it.

What say you
I say the mall should let go, the good guy with the gun may have saved some lives. Here in Florida the legal carry guy wouldn't be fined by the mall but could be asked to leave if the mall cop knew he was carrying. If he didn't he could be charged with trespassing. Sounds like a good shoot by the good guy so the DA ought to not pursue it.
Back to livin' Floridays
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Crazy Navy Flyer wrote: October 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Original shooter is 16.

What say you
I say the mall should let go, the good guy with the gun may have saved some lives. Here in Florida the legal carry guy wouldn't be fined by the mall but could be asked to leave if the mall cop knew he was carrying. If he didn't he could be charged with trespassing. Sounds like a good shoot by the good guy so the DA ought to not pursue it.
What he said^^^
You're Killing Me Smalls
Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

melon59 wrote: October 18, 2021 5:54 pm
Crazy Navy Flyer wrote: October 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Original shooter is 16.

What say you
What he said^^^
Unanimous
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Original shooter is 16.

What say you :-?
They should give him the key to the city.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

Good Evening BN!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

melon59 wrote: October 18, 2021 5:54 pm
Crazy Navy Flyer wrote: October 18, 2021 5:18 pm I say the mall should let go, the good guy with the gun may have saved some lives. Here in Florida the legal carry guy wouldn't be fined by the mall but could be asked to leave if the mall cop knew he was carrying. If he didn't he could be charged with trespassing. Sounds like a good shoot by the good guy so the DA ought to not pursue it.
What he said^^^
LIPH wrote: October 18, 2021 7:57 pm
Dr.Corona wrote: October 18, 2021 7:54 pm Unanimous
They should give him the key to the city.
Yep, agree ...