Tonsillectomy Thursday @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Re: Tonsillectomy Thursday @ the MSC

Post by Elrod »

Good Afternoon BN!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

The NY Islanders are playing the Carolina Hurricanes tonight so I get to see my #1 NHL team and my "local" team. I already saw my #2 team, the Golden Knights, on opening day Tuesday night.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

I'm excited for the future....

Cabin Fever in Feb.

Parrotfest in April.

Peter Mayer in December.

WOO HOO!
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Hi boys and girls. I'm so tired. But I missed a call..... :D

Well, I guess the two guys I talked to on Tuesday liked me, and didn't say no thank you!

I got an email (and a call from the recruiter) with a link to a questionnaire to take (all employees must take), which I'll do tomorrow. Half of it is timed, half is not.

Fingers crossed!

And the patient is doing pretty well. He's a little concerned cause the pain med makes him feel a little tipsy (as in drunk'ish, and we can't have that).. so we're keeping an eye on it. And it's really not making him sleepy. But he is eating a fair bit - broth, Ensure, Pedialyte popsicles, and ice cream.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

SMLCHNG wrote: October 14, 2021 8:11 pm Hi boys and girls. I'm so tired. But I missed a call..... :D

Well, I guess the two guys I talked to on Tuesday liked me, and didn't say no thank you!

I got an email (and a call from the recruiter) with a link to a questionnaire to take (all employees must take), which I'll do tomorrow. Half of it is timed, half is not.

Fingers crossed!

And the patient is doing pretty well. He's a little concerned cause the pain med makes him feel a little tipsy (as in drunk'ish, and we can't have that).. so we're keeping an eye on it. And it's really not making him sleepy. But he is eating a fair bit - broth, Ensure, Pedialyte popsicles, and ice cream.
Phin Power going out to both you and Cameron!
You're Killing Me Smalls
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

SMLCHNG wrote: October 14, 2021 8:11 pm Hi boys and girls. I'm so tired. But I missed a call..... :D

Fingers crossed!

👍‼️👍‼️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Fingers crossed!

Well, I'm excited for the future! :D
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Thank you, thank you. 😊

I hope I do well on the test.. one is more mathematical and one is more personality, I think.

They say that day 2 and 3 are the worst.. but I've been impressed with Cameron (who can be bit of a baby sometimes- shhh, don't tell him I said that), so I'm glad I took tomorrow off, too!

E drove 90 minutes each way to attend the funeral of a coworker today. He's exhausted, too.

I've been up for over 16 hours now, I've only had a bagel sammich at 7:00 and a donut at 3:00, so time to call it a night.

G'night.
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

SMLCHNG wrote: October 14, 2021 10:17 pm Thank you, thank you. 😊

I hope I do well on the test.. one is more mathematical and one is more personality, I think.

They say that day 2 and 3 are the worst.. but I've been impressed with Cameron (who can be bit of a baby sometimes- shhh, don't tell him I said that), so I'm glad I took tomorrow off, too!

E drove 90 minutes each way to attend the funeral of a coworker today. He's exhausted, too.

I've been up for over 16 hours now, I've only had a bagel sammich at 7:00 and a donut at 3:00, so time to call it a night.

G'night.
((((Penny))))