Music Festival August 20th,21st, 22nd Buffett weekend Alpine Valley

Phlockings, Parties, Social Events, Tribute Bands.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Beachwalker
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: one particular harbor
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum drinks!

Music Festival August 20th,21st, 22nd Buffett weekend Alpine Valley

Post by Beachwalker »

Rumor is JB will be at Alpine August 22nd.
I have done a fundraiser for over 10 years at Two Seasons Bowl in Elkhorn WI. Called Buffett Bash. Last year we moved the event to Lake Lawn Lodge and it is now called Shake The Lake. The fundraiser is for the Walworth County Alliance For Children. ( abused Children) There will be music Friday Saturday and Sunday Afternoon.

For the first time since I started this event the Walworth County Fairgrounds is not being used. So I have reserved the grounds for camping. They have 250+ sites with electric and water hookups, bathroom with showers.

So start your weekend early and come on Thursday we will have entertainment on Thursday night and Friday till 7pm. Then there will transportation to and from Lake Lawn Lodge for the music there! Friday night is a band called Bella-Cain, Saturday night a great band from Tennessee making there Wisconsin debut, Southern Drawl Band, and Sunday TBA

And at the fairgrounds we will have Roger Jokela, Jambo Joe Bones and TBA. More info to come this week.

We will offer Camping and I have 5 coach buses on reserve for Saturday to take you too and from Alpine. So check out my new website noparrotheadleftbehind@gmail.com for updates and info. And you will be able to book everything from the site. It will be up and running by April First and if Buffett doesn't come to alpine plan on coming and spending the weekend anyway with the music festival and what we will offer athe the campgrounds.

The website is. Noparrotheadleftbehind@gmail.com
Thanks and get ready for a great weekend! :yahoo:

http://bellacain.net/