Auburn White River Amphitheater - 9/16 (Happenings?)

Phlockings, Parties, Social Events, Tribute Bands.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

MT Parrot
Number of Concerts: 0

Auburn White River Amphitheater - 9/16 (Happenings?)

Post by MT Parrot »

Does anyone know of any parties/tailgaiting that are occuring around the 9/16 show in Auburn, WA at the White River Amphitheater? No BBQs or booze are allowed in the parking lot. The venue's site says the doors don't open until 6 pm! (They did say via phone that they opened at 4 pm) We have a crew of 15 heading for the show and would love to join other Parrotheads for some fun!

Thanks!
Jiff
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Jiff »

I went to the Neil Young concert at the WRA. There were many people drinking in the parking lot I parked at and didn't notice any cops or security in the lot. Didn't notice any bbq-ing.

Seattle are music listings, recommendations and message board:

NW Music Source
jeff_onthe_rocks

Try the Spunky Monkey

Post by jeff_onthe_rocks »

There is a tropical themed restaurant in Auburn called the Spunky Monkey. I called and they said that, while nobody has a Jimmy Party planned, plenty of people have been calling.

I'll be there with my wife. I am sure we will see some other Parrotheads as well.

Spunky Monkey :wench:
124 2nd St. SE
Auburn, WA
253-804-9567
Impeyan
Favorite Buffett Song: Come Sunday
Number of Concerts: 2

Re: Auburn White River Amphitheater - 9/16 (Happenings?)

Post by Impeyan »

We have a small private campground 2 miles from White River Amphitheater. We have a lot of freedom here for responsible adults. Drinking included. We have a shuttle to ALL the White River Amphitheater shows. You can text me for more info 253 797 0519. Or just google Sadygreen (one word) Campground Auburn. Hope that helps!