Shout out to Jimmy and everyone that showed up to dte

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

msu#1
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Shout out to Jimmy and everyone that showed up to dte

Post by msu#1 »

Those were not conditions for a great show...yet jimmy rolled out there like a trooper in shorts and no shoes....

And the crowd was impressive despite the cold...sure the lawn was sparse but coming back from covid and 45 degree weather with rain...

Bravo...that's what real parrotheads are about.

Can't wait to get back out there when it's 80 and sunny and a perfect July night.

But again...to my parrothead friends great job to those who showed up and proved you can't keep good music down
Lake Erie Pirate scientist
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Re: Shout out to jimmy and everyone that showed up to dte

Post by Dr.Corona »

Here Here‼️‼️ Thanks Jimmy & The CRB‼️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Re: Shout out to Jimmy and everyone that showed up to dte

Post by PetalMel »

Absolutely! It was definitely not a usual Pine Knob show and the parking lot was more like a short sprint than a marathon. However, we still walked around and people were friendly and inviting. I still wore my flip flops and so many people told me I was crazy when they were dressed in boots and coats and mittens. The girls had socks on their hands because we didn't pack gloves. They had to take them off to eat the smores a group was making. :D

It was still great to get in another show especially since I am never really sure when the "not yet" part will just be a statement of appeasement rather than a promise.

I do vote for a show in the summer weather next time if possible. Friday's weather would have been nice to have.
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Shout out to Jimmy and everyone that showed up to dte

Post by dnw »

Sorry I missed seeing you guys.

Debbie