Final February SATURDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Final February SATURDAY @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Good Morning!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Re: Final February SATURDAY @ the MSC

Post by melon59 »

Good Morning Linda! We were planning on going to Columbus this morning to AAA for maps and a code for a discount on a rental car for our trip this September and then we were going to have lunch with Bryan's Mom, but we woke up with a couple inches of snow ❄️ and our roads haven't been plowed or salt salt salted yet, so we're going to reschedule. I'll put fresh linens on the bed and get laundry done. 🙄 Boring, but it needs to be done.
You're Killing Me Smalls
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Good morning, girls! Happy Saturday!

Debbie
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning Linda, Tammy, and Deb! :)

E woke up before I did - I slept in till nearly 7:00! :D

Busy weekend - today we're heading to the liquor store, one of our favorite breweries (the owner is retiring and our other bestest brewery is buying the place for a 2nd location), a few chores, then finally back to a DU Hockey game. Surgery and other issues (snow) has kept us from going this season except 3 games. No need to grocery shop, as we picked them up last night after our Friday dinner. :D

Sunny and in the 60's today.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning. It rained on and off most of the day yesterday and it's supposed to rain again this afternoon. There are 2 hockey games on ABC starting at noon and the Hurricanes have a game tonight so if it rains again and I have to stay indoors at least I have something to do.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

The sun is out and the snow ❄️ has melted off the roads.
I have fresh linens on the bed and the second load of laundry is going.
We have decided to use up some of the frozen shredded rotisserie chicken to make Chicken Bsketti for dinner tonight.
You're Killing Me Smalls
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Hi there! While shopping an hour away, we ran into old friends who told us of a free art gallery in a beautiful prairie style house donated for the arts.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good evening pholks. Finished off a work day about an hour ago. Plenty of homework followed me home though.
Last night went & saw 38 Special. One of my fave rock/southern rock bands from those unforgettable 80’s. Our local small venue was cooking. However, was dragging butt this morning
Tomorrow saddling up to head to Detroit to see Blue Oyster Cult. This one I could do without. Been there done that with BOC 3 times prior I believe, but according to Lynn she needs to see em again & another couple helped fan the flames into us going. Gonna make for a tough Monday morning I can assure you.
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF !!!
Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday Night Live…
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I got a phone call a little while ago and the caller ID said "Netherlands". I changed planes in Amsterdam once but I don't know anybody in the Netherlands so I let it go to voicemail. Whoever it was didn't leave a message.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

melon59 wrote: February 24, 2024 8:56 am Good Morning Linda! We were planning on going to Columbus this morning to AAA for maps and a code for a discount on a rental car for our trip this September and then we were going to have lunch with Bryan's Mom, but we woke up with a couple inches of snow ❄️ and our roads haven't been plowed or salt salt salted yet, so we're going to reschedule. I'll put fresh linens on the bed and get laundry done. 🙄 Boring, but it needs to be done.
Glad to see I'm not the only one that still uses maps occasionally. GPS can really screw you up sometimes.
Who's got the rum?
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

big john wrote: February 24, 2024 7:49 pm
melon59 wrote: February 24, 2024 8:56 am Good Morning Linda! We were planning on going to Columbus this morning to AAA for maps and a code for a discount on a rental car for our trip this September and then we were going to have lunch with Bryan's Mom, but we woke up with a couple inches of snow ❄️ and our roads haven't been plowed or salt salt salted yet, so we're going to reschedule. I'll put fresh linens on the bed and get laundry done. 🙄 Boring, but it needs to be done.
Glad to see I'm not the only one that still uses maps occasionally. GPS can really screw you up sometimes.
My job right out of high school was at the downtown Columbus main branch of AAA. I did road service phone calls, face to face customer service and trip tiks. I was answering emergency road service calls during the blizzard of 78.
You're Killing Me Smalls
SMLCHNG

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good evening all. :)

E is my map and my GPS. 8) He has the most amazing sense of direction. Everywhere we go in every town/city. I do fairly well here in the Denver area, but new places? Not so much. I use the Rocky Mountains as my directional point. :D

We went to another DU game tonight. First time in months. They won BIG, 8-1. It should have been a shut out, but they pulled the goalie in anticipation of the other team getting a penalty. I think one of our guys tipped it in. :roll:

Trying get sleepy and head to bed soonish. I'll be making my bestest breakfast casserole tomorrow morning to take to my sisters and celebrating Cameron's birthday a day early. How can I have a 41 year old?? :o :lol:
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

SMLCHNG wrote: February 24, 2024 11:55 pm Good evening all. :)

E is my map and my GPS. 8) He has the most amazing sense of direction. Everywhere we go in every town/city. I do fairly well here in the Denver area, but new places? Not so much. I use the Rocky Mountains as my directional point. :D

We went to another DU game tonight. First time in months. They won BIG, 8-1. It should have been a shut out, but they pulled the goalie in anticipation of the other team getting a penalty. I think one of our guys tipped it in. :roll:

Trying get sleepy and head to bed soonish. I'll be making my bestest breakfast casserole tomorrow morning to take to my sisters and celebrating Cameron's birthday a day early. How can I have a 41 year old?? :o :lol:
Wait...what?! They were ahead 8-0 and pulled their goalie?! :o Sounds like karma rewarded their poor sportsmanship!

And Happy Birthday to Cameron! [smilie=party.gif] Isn't it just eerie how these kids continue to age, but we don't! :lol:
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
SMLCHNG

Post by SMLCHNG »

Caribbean Soul wrote: February 25, 2024 12:43 pm Wait...what?! They were ahead 8-0 and pulled their goalie?! :o Sounds like karma rewarded their poor sportsmanship!
And Happy Birthday to Cameron! [smilie=party.gif] Isn't it just eerie how these kids continue to age, but we don't! :lol:
Noooo, they pulled the goalie back in the 1st period when it was only 2-0 and the impending penalty against the other team. :)

And thank you - you know that IS eerie! ;)
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

SMLCHNG wrote: February 25, 2024 1:41 pm
Caribbean Soul wrote: February 25, 2024 12:43 pm Wait...what?! They were ahead 8-0 and pulled their goalie?! :o Sounds like karma rewarded their poor sportsmanship!
Noooo, they pulled the goalie back in the 1st period when it was only 2-0 and the impending penalty against the other team. :)

And thank you - you know that IS eerie! ;)
Now THAT makes sense!! :lol:
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99