By Request: New Orleans Jazz Fest 05.06.2006

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

phinster

Re: By Request: New Orleans Jazz Fest 05.06.2006

Post by phinster »

Dear Julian, i will forward your email address to my friend. His name is David, but he goes by Russell which is his middle name. He and I have been best friends since we were children. He lived in Lamar, Colorado which is just a few miles away. That is where I went to school. In Lamar, Colorado. His family moved to Kornman, Colorado when we were in High School, and has been here ever since. He has a sister. Her name is Dorothy, but people call her "Busty". I think it is because her nose is a bit larger than most girls. He began working with me during the summers on my Uncles farm back in high school, and he now works there full time. Most of the time he has to work the fields, but occasionally gets to work in the grain silos assisting with the loading and unloading of grain. He is a good worker. I am sure that you and him would be friends too.

Is it OK if I share your email address with him?

What city do you live in?

Your friend,
Jeffrey
JulianJabs
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Southern Cross
Number of Concerts: 2

Post by JulianJabs »

phinster wrote: August 7, 2020 4:04 pm Dear Julian, i will forward your email address to my friend. His name is David, but he goes by Russell which is his middle name. He and I have been best friends since we were children. He lived in Lamar, Colorado which is just a few miles away. That is where I went to school. In Lamar, Colorado. His family moved to Kornman, Colorado when we were in High School, and has been here ever since. He has a sister. Her name is Dorothy, but people call her "Busty". I think it is because her nose is a bit larger than most girls. He began working with me during the summers on my Uncles farm back in high school, and he now works there full time. Most of the time he has to work the fields, but occasionally gets to work in the grain silos assisting with the loading and unloading of grain. He is a good worker. I am sure that you and him would be friends too.

Is it OK if I share your email address with him?

What city do you live in?

Your friend,
Jeffrey

Yes! It is okay for him to share my email address with me!
phinster

Post by phinster »

Dear Julian, as soon as my friend Russell gets home, i will ask him to send this to you. I just wanted to make sure that it was ok for me to share your contact information with him. His real name is David, but he goes by Russell. A person in school one time called him Russ, and he didn't like that too much. That created a huge fight in the lunch room. I will never forget that. Another student, his name was Al, had his entire lunch tray spilled on him. Many people laughed but I thought it was very sad. I gave him part of my lunch. So, please, don't call him Russ when he emails you.

He normally gets off of work at 2:00 PM Mountain Time here in Kornman, Colorado, as he begins work very early as to not to have to work in the summer heat. I will ask him to send this to you.

Again, you are sure that i can share your personal and private information with him?

Your friend,
Jeffrey
JulianJabs
Southeast of disorder

Post by JulianJabs »

phinster wrote: August 7, 2020 4:39 pm Dear Julian, as soon as my friend Russell gets home, i will ask him to send this to you. I just wanted to make sure that it was ok for me to share your contact information with him. His real name is David, but he goes by Russell. A person in school one time called him Russ, and he didn't like that too much. That created a huge fight in the lunch room. I will never forget that. Another student, his name was Al, had his entire lunch tray spilled on him. Many people laughed but I thought it was very sad. I gave him part of my lunch. So, please, don't call him Russ when he emails you.

He normally gets off of work at 2:00 PM Mountain Time here in Kornman, Colorado, as he begins work very early as to not to have to work in the summer heat. I will ask him to send this to you.

Again, you are sure that i can share your personal and private information with him?

Your friend,
Jeffrey

That’s fine! Unless he only tells his email! Not phone number! Not Password! Just a text message is fine!
phinster

Post by phinster »

Dear Julian, my friend Russell, his real name is David, lives at 8807 County Road MM which is just two houses away and across the street from me. i am watching for him but he has not arrived home from work yet. Sometimes he has to walk home from work which is maybe why he is running late.

Your friend,
Jeffrey
JulianJabs
Southeast of disorder

Post by JulianJabs »

phinster wrote: August 7, 2020 5:19 pm Dear Julian, my friend Russell, his real name is David, lives at 8807 County Road MM which is just two houses away and across the street from me. i am watching for him but he has not arrived home from work yet. Sometimes he has to walk home from work which is maybe why he is running late.

Your friend,
Jeffrey

Is He Home Yet?
phinster

Post by phinster »

Dear Julian, I hope you are not upset with me but Russell, his real name is David, has just got home. There was an issue with one of the trucks on the farm, as it was not positioned properly under one of the grain loaders. Much of the valuable grain was spilled and he worked extra as to assist in the clean up. I remember that this happened to me a number of years ago, as i was just learning to operate a manual transmission truck. Do you know how to drive a manual transmission?

I have invited Russell over to my house and have prepared two personal pan pizza's for dinner. I just put them into the oven. I do them at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes, as i know Russell does not like his crust burnt. I like my crust burnt, but would rather be respectful to how my friend likes his. I will ask him to forward the concert to you.

Your friend,
Jeffrey.
phinster

Post by phinster »

Dear Julian, my very good friend Russell, his real name is David, has just emailed this concert event to you. I know that you are seeking the MSG recording from New York City, but hoping that his version from Madison Square Garden is sufficient. It must have been recorded from that State of New Jersey as it is known as The Garden State. Russell, his real name is David, is concerned of the file size being transmitted. I am not that technical savoy to understand what he is referring to. Again, provided you approve with him communicating with you directly, I am sure that he will get this to you.

Your friend
Jeffery
phinster

Post by phinster »

Dear Julian, Have you received it as of yet?

Your friend,
Jeffrey
Last edited by phinster on August 8, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

phinster wrote: August 8, 2020 12:05 am Dear Julian, Have you received it as of yet?

Your friend,
Jeffreu
Jeffreau is much fancier than Jeffrey. Is that French? Perhaps you could also share a Le Cigale show.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

JulianJabs
Southeast of disorder

Post by JulianJabs »

phinster wrote: August 8, 2020 12:05 am Dear Julian, Have you received it as of yet?

Your friend,
Jeffrey

Yes I Have Received The Email!
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Oh yay - so happy to see parrotheads helping each other out!
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter »

JulianJabs wrote: August 8, 2020 9:38 am

Your friend,
Jeffrey

Please consider sharing the wealth so to speak and making the show available for inclusion on the jokelben server
JulianJabs
Southeast of disorder

Post by JulianJabs »

phinster! Did you send the concert to my email yet?
phinster

Post by phinster »

JulianJabs wrote: August 8, 2020 9:38 am

Your friend,
Jeffrey

Dear Julian, that is so good and i am happy that my friend Russell, his real name is David, was able to provide this to you. He is supposed to be coming over to my home this evening as we are going to discuss having a yard sale. I have a lot of old stuff, as does he, that we are going to try to sell. I have an old broken lawnmower in the back that i am going to get rid of. I would have done it sooner but there is a cat which has been living under it and I didn't want to disturb him. I think he has moved on however. I also have a ladder which i don't use, a bowling ball, some tires, and some pictures. One of them is of a naked lady, which I would think would sell quickly. I know Russell, his real name is David, has much more than I do but I think between the two of us we can have a good amount of goods.

Your friend,
Jeffrey
phinster

Post by phinster »

I am really upset, and mad. :evil:
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

phinster wrote: August 8, 2020 4:47 pm I am really upset, and mad. :evil:
Why? What happened?

It was really nice of you to have your friend Russell send Julian the recording.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

lime rickie wrote: August 8, 2020 8:29 am

Your friend,
Jeffreu
Jeffreau is much fancier than Jeffrey. Is that French? Perhaps you could also share a Le Cigale show.
I’d like a copy of that as well... can I send you my email address?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

phinster wrote: August 8, 2020 4:47 pm I am really upset, and mad. :evil:
Uhoh. What did your friend do?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
JulianJabs
Southeast of disorder

Post by JulianJabs »

He said that the megabytes on the recording was too big! Can you ask him to send it to buffettnews index page?