Honolulu Show

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Charles7010
Favorite Buffett Song: No Plane on Saturday
Number of Concerts: 8

Honolulu Show

Post by Charles7010 »

Did anyone get the video of the Honolulu show replay on April 8th.

Charles
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Honolulu Show

Post by urlcenter »

Charles7010 wrote: April 14, 2020 6:04 pm Did anyone get the video of the Honolulu show replay on April 8th.

Charles
Sunlover recorded the earlier replay of that show back in January it is one of a small number that he has not uploaded to the jokelben server as of yet
Charles7010

Post by Charles7010 »

OK, Thank I'll just keep looking

Charles
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SunLover »

Sorry about that. I need to post the Honolulu show as well as the Sydney AU show. The Virtual Vacation version of the Sydney show was the wrong aspect ratio (4:3 instead of HD 16:9), so I have been holding that to fix it. The recent rebroadcast of the show was the correct HD aspect ratio, so I won't need to fix that. Just gotta edit and render it.
Charles7010

Post by Charles7010 »

SunLover wrote: April 16, 2020 2:49 pm Sorry about that. I need to post the Honolulu show as well as the Sydney AU show. The Virtual Vacation version of the Sydney show was the wrong aspect ratio (4:3 instead of HD 16:9), so I have been holding that to fix it. The recent rebroadcast of the show was the correct HD aspect ratio, so I won't need to fix that. Just gotta edit and render it.
Thanks SunLover. now it appears the website is locked again. I'll just keep waiting till everything get cleared up.

Charles