Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Margaritaville TV Concert Replays

Post by LIPH »

I just got an email from M'ville TV saying that starting this Saturday they're going to be doing a weekly concert replay at 9:00pm eastern time. This Saturday's replay will be the Key West show from 2015. The 2 I'm most interested in are January 18, the Bora Bora show from 2010 and February 15, the Dublin show from September.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Margaritaville TV Concert Replays

Post by urlcenter »

Here are the details:

From Margaritaville.TV: This winter while Jimmy is off the road, we’ll be keeping the party going with a one-of-a-kind virtual tour of some of the most memorable and unique stops on this crazy carnival!

Tune in starting this Saturday at 9PM Eastern/8PM Central, when we will be re-broadcasting a show from the archives “live” like we would from a night on the tour! Be sure to watch, because when the show ends each Saturday night, it will go back into the vault.

Check out the full schedule below!

Saturday, November 30th Key West, FL (2015)
Saturday, December 7th George, WA (1996) The Gorge!
Saturday, December 14th Ft. Worth, TX (2014) The Coyote Drive-In
Saturday, December 21st Paris, France (2017)
Saturday, December 28th Honolulu, HI (2004)
Tuesday, December 31st Los Angeles, CA (1999) The Millenium Show! Showtime TBD
Saturday, January 4th Australia (2011)
Saturday, January 11th Mansfield, MA (1994)
Saturday, January 18th Bora Bora (2010)
Saturday, January 25th Buckeye Lake, OH (1993)
Saturday, February 1st Wellington, NZ (2017)
Saturday, February 8th Far Side Of The World Show (Various) Clips from unique spots around the world!
Saturday, February 15th Dublin, Ireland(2019)
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

I'm interested in the '93 and '94 shows. Those are closest to the 80s Jimmy that made me a fan in the first place.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Martyritaville
At the Bama Breeze

Post by Martyritaville »

I'm selfishly lobbying for the 2014 Cleveland show - the only time we were ever very front row and we were on the screens A LOT. They said at the time that they shot the video but couldn't broadcast it because of the weather but it 'would be shown at a future date'. :roll:
A most mysterious calling harbour
So far, but yet, so near
Where I see the day
When my hair's full gray
and I finally...disappear. BUT NOT YET!!

SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Post by SharkysMV1 »

Hi Sunlover and urlcenter -

Really looking forward to these. For any shows that have not been aired before (or are an upgrade), are you able to let us know when they are available on Jokelben, assuming they are being captured?

Thanks so much!
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture

Post by SunLover »

SharkysMV1 wrote: December 20, 2019 10:09 am Hi Sunlover and urlcenter -

Really looking forward to these. For any shows that have not been aired before (or are an upgrade), are you able to let us know when they are available on Jokelben, assuming they are being captured?

Thanks so much!
I am capturing these shows and usually have them up by the next day. The shows that are 2015 and later are being placed in the appropriate tour folders by the year of the shows. I did not get the Key West rebroadcast due to capture issues, but that show is already up on the server from the original broadcast.

The older shows are being placed in the "Rebroadcasts" folder since they were not part of any recent video tour compilations.
SharkysMV1

Post by SharkysMV1 »

SunLover wrote: December 20, 2019 8:29 pm
SharkysMV1 wrote: December 20, 2019 10:09 am Hi Sunlover and urlcenter -

Thanks so much!
I am capturing these shows and usually have them up by the next day. The shows that are 2015 and later are being placed in the appropriate tour folders by the year of the shows. I did not get the Key West rebroadcast due to capture issues, but that show is already up on the server from the original broadcast.

The older shows are being placed in the "Rebroadcasts" folder since they were not part of any recent video tour compilations.
Thank you! Apologies as I was looking in the wrong folder(s).

Happy Holidays SL!
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
SharkysMV1

Post by SharkysMV1 »

Hi SL!

These video replay captures are fantastic, thank you! Is there any chance you could extract and post the audio to the shows that were not streamed on RM? For example, the 4/18/17 Wellington, NZ show and the 1/14/2010 Bora Bora show - I would love to have the audio. I would be eternally grateful if you are able to do this.

Thank you!
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture

Post by SunLover »

SharkysMV1 wrote: February 17, 2020 9:43 am Hi SL!

These video replay captures are fantastic, thank you! Is there any chance you could extract and post the audio to the shows that were not streamed on RM? For example, the 4/18/17 Wellington, NZ show and the 1/14/2010 Bora Bora show - I would love to have the audio. I would be eternally grateful if you are able to do this.

Thank you!
Yep, that's the plan. I wanted to get the videos up first, then extract audio from each show. I will start working on those in the coming days...