Twenty Degrees and the Furnace is out MONDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Twenty Degrees and the Furnace is out MONDAY@ the MSC

Post by ragtopW »

SMLCHNG wrote: February 4, 2019 9:36 pm
ragtopW wrote: February 4, 2019 4:44 pm
ragtopW wrote: February 4, 2019 4:43 pm Hello, hope all is well. I just noticed I have a very interesting PM (SPAM) and want to let the Mods know that we may have a spammer in our Midst
From Lauradix
Thanks, Santa. We get new 'members' every day and most of them are SPAM. She's already's been banned. :)
thank you Mam she looks cute and all ;)
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

ragtopW wrote: February 4, 2019 9:46 pm thank you Mam she looks cute and all ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Off to bed to watch some TV and crash soon. Back hurts. IV sticks hurt. I have nothing but good things to say about the Surgery Center staff, but the procedures take a lot out of me, even tho it's only about 30 minutes. That and not eating/drinking from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm makes me grouchy. :lol: :lol: Splurged on Wendy's cheeseburger and fries. It hit the spot, tho.

G'night dear ones.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

SMLCHNG wrote: February 4, 2019 9:40 pm
Saltx3 wrote: February 4, 2019 4:08 pm It is the amount that my insurance company says I currently have outstanding against my $1500 yearly deductible. It would have been nice to know that when the surgeon's assistant sat with me back on Jan 21 and scheduled the procedure :(. I cancelled the surgery and the March 4 followup appointment. The CBD cream will have to do.
Stepping off of my soap box now.
:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? What a shame. I've not paid much of anything with my 3 injections, surgeons, surgery center, my doctor, MRI's, and x-Rays. and PT, and are just now about to cover my $2500 deductible. Twice. 2018, and now 2019. Tho I've not gotten much relief from the injections. :(
We are thinking this is the new way of billing. Make the patient pay as much up front as possible. Maybe they are having trouble collecting outstanding bill? But for those of us that are long standing patients and have a good payment record perhaps they could consider exceptions?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda