Who's going to Baltimore Fri Mar 30th??

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Re: Who's going to Baltimore Fri Mar 30th??

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Marnin Grita Guy wrote: March 19, 2018 9:13 am
brznbeaches wrote: March 10, 2018 7:55 pm Me me me! Finally got a tix, side view @ the right price! See ya there!!
Me me me, too too too!
What section are you in Barry? I'm in 304J. Very side view.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

FunkHouse9 wrote: March 19, 2018 1:03 pm
brznbeaches wrote: March 10, 2018 7:55 pm Me me me! Finally got a tix, side view @ the right price! See ya there!!
Me me me, too too too!
Section 2C
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Marnin Grita Guy wrote: March 19, 2018 1:40 pm
Me me me, too too too!
Section 2C
I'll bring my binoculars to look for you. We'll have to meet up somehow so Annabelle can say hi and so you can meet Sabrina!
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
zeuss
Number of Concerts: 29

Post by zeuss »

Making a road trip from Pittsburgh on Friday. Intend to hit the tailgate party, but looking for some good bars with happy hour before tailgate starts. Any good bars around arena?
MDShark70
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 108
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in my hand
Location: Southeast of Disorder, Near the Port of Indecision, so you know, Maryland

Post by MDShark70 »

The tailgate party starts at 2 so I'm not sure what happy hours might start before that. Pickles and Sliders will probably have some stuff going on. You can always stroll down to the Inner Harbor as well. The Pratt Street Ale House might be a possibility.

I decided to attend this show once the prices started dropping since it's so close to home. I've seen Jimmy 86 times and this will be the first time indoors. Spring has been slow to arrive so I'm looking forward to it.
It was too much tequila . . . . or not quite enough.
FiremanMike
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Parrotthead Punch

Post by FiremanMike »

Me me me, too too too!
Hey Jeff I'll be there
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Not sure what time I'll get to the arena. Will be bringing the girls and grabbing dinner beforehand. I hope to at least get to say a quick hello to whoever will be at the show, preferably beforehand since it'll be way past bedtime long before the encore.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Posting for a friend.......

I have 2 sets (4 tickets total) of tickets for sale in section 224. (2 sets of 2). $60.00 each or best offer. Can transfer via ticketmaster if paying via paypal.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
brznbeaches
Favorite Buffett Song: Carnival World
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by brznbeaches »

2 days away, getting psyched. Weather should be tolerable. It will be great to see you all at the “tailgate” beforehand!
Bristow 09.09 LAS 10.09 Camden 08.07.10 PGH0 8.12.10 Bristow 09.04.10 LAS 10.23.10 EYW 11.1-7.10 TPA 04.16.11 Frisco 05.21.11 PGH 06.21.11 BristowBOYCOTT/HURRICANE Paris 09.26.11 EYW 11.4.11 TPA 3.30.12 PGH 6.28.12 Bristow 9.1.12 ...??? Bristow 8.16.14 Bristow 6.20.15 Camden 8.17.17
MDShark70
Location: Southeast of Disorder, Near the Port of Indecision, so you know, Maryland

Post by MDShark70 »

I went from being pretty ambivalent about this show to getting some tickets once the price dropped to now being really excited for tomorrow. It's been a long winter. Should be a great way to kick its ass out the door!
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Happy Baltimore Buffett Day!

Debbie
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

HAPPY BUFFETT DAY!!
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

MDShark70 wrote: March 29, 2018 11:51 am I went from being pretty ambivalent about this show to getting some tickets once the price dropped to now being really excited for tomorrow. It's been a long winter. Should be a great way to kick its ass out the door!
Same here. I think I've mostly been excited at the thought of taking my daughters, although I am expecting they won't enjoy it half as much as I want them to. They seem excited, but they aren't into his music. In the end, I think I'm taking them more for me than for them. They aren't old enough to really appreciate it.
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

I can't wait to see their faces when they show a woman flash her boobs up on the big screen. They don't yet know people do (and enjoy) that.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Just saw batman barry during Fins
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

I had a great time at the show! Lack of tailgating aside, this one ranks high on my list of Buffett shows. I was hopeful that the girls would tolerate the show and hold it together, but they really had a good time and want to go back next year. So, I'm really happy I took them. I bought really cheap side view seats but moved down into some open (unsold per the Ticketmaster app) seats right by the stage. So, I'm sure that made it a lot more tolerable for the girls. I saw Barry, Lisa, and Ravi at the show and the girls got their picture with Eric Darken which they seemed pretty excited about. The night was a win all around for me.
Attachments
Eric.jpg
Eric.jpg (121.07 KiB) Viewed 5081 times
Buffett.jpg
Buffett.jpg (145.39 KiB) Viewed 5081 times
MDShark70

Post by MDShark70 »

We wound up having a really good time. Made some new friends at the "street party" which was still fun for us diehards who stuck it out through the rain. Small venue so the view was good and honestly I thought it was one of the better shows I've seen in a awhile. Very happy I changed my mind on attending.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

FunkHouse9 wrote: April 1, 2018 10:52 pm I had a great time at the show! Lack of tailgating aside, this one ranks high on my list of Buffett shows. I was hopeful that the girls would tolerate the show and hold it together, but they really had a good time and want to go back next year. So, I'm really happy I took them. I bought really cheap side view seats but moved down into some open (unsold per the Ticketmaster app) seats right by the stage. So, I'm sure that made it a lot more tolerable for the girls. I saw Barry, Lisa, and Ravi at the show and the girls got their picture with Eric Darken which they seemed pretty excited about. The night was a win all around for me.
So glad to hear it! And the girls are so grown, but where's the bear? :P
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

lime rickie wrote: April 2, 2018 10:09 pm
FunkHouse9 wrote: April 1, 2018 10:52 pm I had a great time at the show! Lack of tailgating aside, this one ranks high on my list of Buffett shows. I was hopeful that the girls would tolerate the show and hold it together, but they really had a good time and want to go back next year. So, I'm really happy I took them. I bought really cheap side view seats but moved down into some open (unsold per the Ticketmaster app) seats right by the stage. So, I'm sure that made it a lot more tolerable for the girls. I saw Barry, Lisa, and Ravi at the show and the girls got their picture with Eric Darken which they seemed pretty excited about. The night was a win all around for me.
So glad to hear it! And the girls are so grown, but where's the bear? :P
Bearie was in the car. We we're going to bring Bearie out to get a picture with Barry, but we weren't sure if we would get back to the car before the show or not. While she's still attached to her bear, I'm not sure she'd choose to bring her into the concert if she was given the choice. Too much potential to get dirty or lost and she's getting worn after so many years of love. Plus Annabelle's at the age where I think she'd be a little embarrassed to walk into something like that with her teddy bear. Sabrina had Giraffie in the car. She'd have brought her into the concert if I had said she could. (My almost 3 year old Everett has Slothie. They both stayed home with Mommy.)