Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: 08.13.2015 - Pittsburgh, PA

Post by Saltx3 »

Thanks Larry !

Had to bow out before the end...exhausted and trying to get some sleep. Didn't work :o
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

2muchcoffeeman wrote:
Lorelei Cabana Bar & Restaurant in Islamorada. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]

(Or was this supposed to be one of those huge things where the whole world was invited?)

Just our little world.....we want it to be a wonderful experience everyone else will be very jealous of.
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

Chris412
Favorite Buffett Song: Cowboy in the jungle
Number of Concerts: 10

Post by Chris412 »

Hi there! I just discovered your website and think it's fantastic. I am a long time Parrothead who was at this show. I kept notes on the playlist, and wanted to add that towards the end of "Great Filling Station Holdup" he transitioned into a portion of the Allman Brother's "Midnight Rider". I can't remember him having done that before at a show I attended, and thought it was pretty cool. Not sure if that's the sort of thing you guys note on the official set list lists, but wanted to pass it along just in case. Fins up!

bodypainter
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Chris412 wrote:Hi there! I just discovered your website and think it's fantastic. I am a long time Parrothead who was at this show. I kept notes on the playlist, and wanted to add that towards the end of "Great Filling Station Holdup" he transitioned into a portion of the Allman Brother's "Midnight Rider". I can't remember him having done that before at a show I attended, and thought it was pretty cool. Not sure if that's the sort of thing you guys note on the official set list lists, but wanted to pass it along just in case. Fins up!
Hi Chris.I'm Bill.Welcome to the party.Look up who's going to Pittsburgh thread to review BNer's prepping for this year.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.