Number of Concerts: 0

Re: 04.01.2017 - Las Vegas, NV

Post by dean_siu »

LIPH wrote:
April 2, 2017 9:22 pm
PVBigDaddy wrote:
April 2, 2017 9:14 pm
LIPH,

How was this show compared to last October? As I recall you weren't at all pleased with the show last year.

Kelly
I thought this show was better, they had more energy on stage. Maybe that was because it was the first full band show of the year. Last year I left early. This year I left early too but that was only because he said they had one more song, then they did Brown Eyed Girl. I'm so over that song.
I thought the band had good energy which was a little surprising as they weren't getting much from the audience to feed off. I was surprised to see thousands of empty seats even after they spent the week distributing free tickets throughout Vegas. The front half of the floor had the most energy, but most of the seats on the sides sat on their hands the majority of the show. Honestly, I couldn't have blamed the band if they were a little flat last night, but they were able to fight through it and deliver a very entertaining show.

PVBigDaddy
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Re: 04.01.2017 - Las Vegas, NV

Post by PVBigDaddy »

LIPH wrote:
April 2, 2017 9:22 pm
PVBigDaddy wrote:
April 2, 2017 9:14 pm
LIPH,

How was this show compared to last October? As I recall you weren't at all pleased with the show last year.

Kelly
I thought this show was better, they had more energy on stage. Maybe that was because it was the first full band show of the year. Last year I left early. This year I left early too but that was only because he said they had one more song, then they did Brown Eyed Girl. I'm so over that song.
I felt the same way about the Vegas show last year. I am just worried that the June weather in Texas (Frisco) will sap the energy out of the band and crowd. The weather in June can be brutal here.

I hear you about BEG. Now if he will quit playing Southern Cross.........................
Don't get me wrong, I love the song................But only when played by CSN.