Page 4 of 38

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:03 pm
by Brown Eyed Girl
Migration Michelle wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
ejr wrote:
nycfeat wrote:Oo...that sounds good BEG. I have some ice cream for dessert.
I desperately needed a chocolate fix so there's a package of Oreos at my side :D :D :D
Ooooooh Oreos! I'll be right over! :lol:

Trader Joes has these new chocolate covered pretzel thins...really good for the chocolate/salt cravings. :D

Hiya everyone!
I have a problem...I only crave wine!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our local winery appellation has a Valentine's event called "Wine & Chocolate"....solves all the craving problems. :lol:

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:03 pm
by SeattleParrotHead
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
ejr wrote:
nycfeat wrote:Oo...that sounds good BEG. I have some ice cream for dessert.
I desperately needed a chocolate fix so there's a package of Oreos at my side :D :D :D
Ooooooh Oreos! I'll be right over! :lol:

Trader Joes has these new chocolate covered pretzel thins...really good for the chocolate/salt cravings. :D

Hiya everyone!
Hi BEG!
Have your tried the Ginger Snaps that TJ's stocks right next to the checkout line? They are the perfect impulse item!

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:04 pm
by JW
Greetings boardkicker1015, dnw, ejr, FarsideCobbPH, Karacal, Martyritaville, Migration Michelle, Nicki, SeattleParrotHead, The Five O'clock Parrott and others who may be hiding out there!

Breathe in, breathe out on RM...nice!

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:04 pm
by boardkicker1015
Karacal wrote:
dnw wrote:
boardkicker1015 wrote:what song closes out the tour this year you all think.

i think tin cup chalice


That would be great!
Yes, it would!!
i love that song but when i lived in dc and saw him at nissan i think he closed at least two of the three shows with that song. however in 2007 fingers was with jimmy and did that song

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:05 pm
by Migration Michelle
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Migration Michelle wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
ejr wrote:
nycfeat wrote:Oo...that sounds good BEG. I have some ice cream for dessert.
I desperately needed a chocolate fix so there's a package of Oreos at my side :D :D :D
Ooooooh Oreos! I'll be right over! :lol:

Trader Joes has these new chocolate covered pretzel thins...really good for the chocolate/salt cravings. :D

Hiya everyone!
I have a problem...I only crave wine!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our local winery appellation has a Valentine's event called "Wine & Chocolate"....solves all the craving problems. :lol:
GREAT idea actually...but what about the OTHER cravings?!?! :D :D :wink:

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:05 pm
by dnw
Hi JW!

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:05 pm
by Karacal
Hey JW!! How are you tonight???

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:05 pm
by The Five O'clock Parrott
JW wrote:Greetings boardkicker1015, dnw, ejr, FarsideCobbPH, Karacal, Martyritaville, Migration Michelle, Nicki, SeattleParrotHead, The Five O'clock Parrott and others who may be hiding out there!

Breathe in, breathe out on RM...nice!
Hi JW

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:05 pm
by boardkicker1015
JW wrote:Greetings boardkicker1015, dnw, ejr, FarsideCobbPH, Karacal, Martyritaville, Migration Michelle, Nicki, SeattleParrotHead, The Five O'clock Parrott and others who may be hiding out there!

Breathe in, breathe out on RM...nice!
hows it going tonight

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:06 pm
by Brown Eyed Girl
SeattleParrotHead wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
ejr wrote:
nycfeat wrote:Oo...that sounds good BEG. I have some ice cream for dessert.
I desperately needed a chocolate fix so there's a package of Oreos at my side :D :D :D
Ooooooh Oreos! I'll be right over! :lol:

Trader Joes has these new chocolate covered pretzel thins...really good for the chocolate/salt cravings. :D

Hiya everyone!
Hi BEG!
Have your tried the Ginger Snaps that TJ's stocks right next to the checkout line? They are the perfect impulse item!
Hiya SPH! Haven't tried those but thanks for the heads up....Mom loves gingersnaps so I'll pick up some for her for Christmas. :D

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:06 pm
by Nicki
boardkicker1015 wrote:its a omen...

breathe in breathe out will be played tonight
That would certainly be a fine thing . . .
Changing Channels came up on iPod shuffle for me today . . . got me thinking (and wihsing :D )

Hey and welcome JW

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:07 pm
by The Five O'clock Parrott
They're a little late tonight.

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:07 pm
by Brown Eyed Girl
Migration Michelle wrote:
GREAT idea actually...but what about the OTHER cravings?!?! :D :D :wink:
That's what tailgates/concerts are for! :lol:

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:07 pm
by Karacal
JIMMY!!!!

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:08 pm
by Migration Michelle
The Five O'clock Parrott wrote:They're a little late tonight.
Maybe they're waiting for some people to show up here!! :wink:

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:09 pm
by gingerbreadman
Migration Michelle wrote:Hi everyone!! LOVE that medley...heard it live in Hawaii...it was GREAT!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's Dave?!?! :D :D
Dave? Dave's not here... :wink:

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:09 pm
by JW
dnw wrote:Hi JW!
Hi Debbie! Great to see you tonight!

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:09 pm
by Migration Michelle
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Migration Michelle wrote:
GREAT idea actually...but what about the OTHER cravings?!?! :D :D :wink:
That's what tailgates/concerts are for! :lol:
GOOD one!! or the after parties!!!

LOVE meditation juice!

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:09 pm
by nutmeg
Hlo [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Re: 11/24/2009 - New York, NY

Posted: November 24, 2009 8:09 pm
by JW
Karacal wrote:Hey JW!! How are you tonight???
Doing great thanks! And you?

Interview time!