Moderator: SMLCHNG

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: I think.........

Post by LIPH »

lime rickie wrote: December 6, 2018 5:52 pm
BottleofRum wrote: December 6, 2018 4:23 pm For Great Woods in Mansfield, several shows already on-sale for 2019. And 3 Saturday dates are booked: 7/13, 8/3 and 8/17. The 8/17 date being booked by the Train/Goo Goo Dolls concert is notable because recently when he has played at Great Woods it has been that 3rd Saturday in August.

The big PGA golf tournament over Labor Day weekend at the course next to Great Woods which prevented any shows from happening over Labor Day weekend since 2004 is officially done for good. The next time that golf event happens it will be in 2020 and it will be in early August so..... Buffett at Great Woods Labor Day weekend 2019... again!? One can dream.
The Red Roof Inn website is quoting $250/night for Labor Day 2019 weekend. :lol:
$250/night for the Red Roof Inn? I've stayed at that hotel, for $250/night they should include Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lawrence so I could be the filling in a sandwich. :lol:
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
BottleofRum
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris: It's My Job
Favorite Boat Drink: Barbancourt Rhum

Post by BottleofRum »

Did you say sandwich? Red Roof Inn?... (This is actually from the Red Roof Inn pool side rooms, Friday night pre-party in 2012 lol...)

- - “If it doesn't work out there will never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.”
drunkpirate66
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Post by drunkpirate66 »

BottleofRum wrote: December 7, 2018 10:45 am Did you say sandwich? Red Roof Inn?... (This is actually from the Red Roof Inn pool side rooms, Friday night pre-party in 2012 lol...)

Not sure how many times in life one can say he remembers a sandwich. But I remember that sandwich. I think I'm still sh*tting it out 6 years later. Thanks, Tam! :lol:
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

drunkpirate66 wrote: December 7, 2018 1:47 pm
BottleofRum wrote: December 7, 2018 10:45 am Did you say sandwich? Red Roof Inn?... (This is actually from the Red Roof Inn pool side rooms, Friday night pre-party in 2012 lol...)

Not sure how many times in life one can say he remembers a sandwich. But I remember that sandwich. I think I'm still sh*tting it out 6 years later. Thanks, Tam! :lol:
Tam had the poolside room. The sandwich board actually had three party subs, from a guy 'Pete' in my old town who runs a sandwich shop and used to hang with Sarge and the NH parrothead club but could not go to the show. The ironing board was a lovely serving table. :P
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Guess the voices have been heard as dates popping out like crazy before mid January!!
8) 8) 8) 8)
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Dr.Corona wrote: January 8, 2019 2:16 pm Guess the voices have been heard as dates popping out like crazy before mid January!!
8) 8) 8) 8)
I'm LOVING it!!
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)