I Can't Believe No West Coast Dates Yet!!

The latest rumors and confirmed dates

Moderator: SMLCHNG

regalis
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: I Can't Believe No West Coast Dates Yet!!

Post by regalis »

So I was thinking about going to the Jerry Jeff Walker show on the 4th in San Francisco, anyone in?
And It's dance with me, dance with me
Nautical Wheelers.
Take me to stars that you know.
Come on and dance with me,
Nautical Wheelers
I want so badly to go.
beachmusic
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by beachmusic »

Regalis, such a great venue! Think we will be at the beach that weekend otherwise we would definitely be there. We'll probably see John Prine at the Mountain Winery on Sept 28. Another fabulous venue. First up, is Willie Nelson and the boys on the 11th of Sept. Totally have given up on Jimmy for a fall return to the Bay Area. Please Jimmy, do not throw us a winters make- up bone at some indoor arena where the sound is horrible. We have suffered through enough misguided concert attempts at the the Shark Tank. Maybe, we'll catch you at a rumored Hawaii event after the first of the year.
AlbatrossFlyer
Schoolboy heart & a license to fly

Post by AlbatrossFlyer »

this pretty much sums up everything.... my guess the grand opening will happen either just before or between the vegas dates, hence none of the traditional shows between the vegas dates.

the NBAA convention is in vegas the week leading up to the first vegas show so there might be a corporate gig the 10th or 11th...

http://lasvegasblog.harrahs.com/las-veg ... -giveaway/

I'd feel bad for you, but I have no soul.....

If you can't do it with brains, you won't do it with hours - Kelly Johnson
TheSecretsInTheCrust
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: California Promises
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Captain & Coke

Post by TheSecretsInTheCrust »

AlbatrossFlyer wrote:this pretty much sums up everything.... my guess the grand opening will happen either just before or between the vegas dates, hence none of the traditional shows between the vegas dates.

the NBAA convention is in vegas the week leading up to the first vegas show so there might be a corporate gig the 10th or 11th...

http://lasvegasblog.harrahs.com/las-veg ... -giveaway/
So selling out his fans for a buck? Imagine that
Find Yourself A Lover Who Will Glue You To The Floor
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

beachmusic wrote:Regalis, such a great venue! Think we will be at the beach that weekend otherwise we would definitely be there. We'll probably see John Prine at the Mountain Winery on Sept 28. Another fabulous venue. First up, is Willie Nelson and the boys on the 11th of Sept. Totally have given up on Jimmy for a fall return to the Bay Area. Please Jimmy, do not throw us a winters make- up bone at some indoor arena where the sound is horrible. We have suffered through enough misguided concert attempts at the the Shark Tank. Maybe, we'll catch you at a rumored Hawaii event after the first of the year.
Apparently they fixed most of the sound problems at the Shark Tank. But yeah, I remember the first Shark Tank show about a half-dozen years ago, and was so unimpressed that I listened to the *next* Shark Tank show on RM.
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
regalis
If we weren't all crazy ...

Post by regalis »

It be amazing to see Willie
And It's dance with me, dance with me
Nautical Wheelers.
Take me to stars that you know.
Come on and dance with me,
Nautical Wheelers
I want so badly to go.
redwinemaker
Number of Concerts: 18

Post by redwinemaker »

TropicalTroubador wrote:
beachmusic wrote:Regalis, such a great venue! Think we will be at the beach that weekend otherwise we would definitely be there. We'll probably see John Prine at the Mountain Winery on Sept 28. Another fabulous venue. First up, is Willie Nelson and the boys on the 11th of Sept. Totally have given up on Jimmy for a fall return to the Bay Area. Please Jimmy, do not throw us a winters make- up bone at some indoor arena where the sound is horrible. We have suffered through enough misguided concert attempts at the the Shark Tank. Maybe, we'll catch you at a rumored Hawaii event after the first of the year.
Apparently they fixed most of the sound problems at the Shark Tank. But yeah, I remember the first Shark Tank show about a half-dozen years ago, and was so unimpressed that I listened to the *next* Shark Tank show on RM.
Loren, what did they do? I figured the only way to fix the acoustics there would be starting with a wrecking ball ...
Image Image
redwinemaker
Number of Concerts: 18

Post by redwinemaker »

redwinemaker wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
Loren, what did they do? I figured the only way to fix the acoustics there would be starting with a wrecking ball ...
ps Jeepgirl and I met at a Shark tank show and it was a few more than half a dozen years ago :pirate:
Image Image
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

redwinemaker wrote:
redwinemaker wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
ps Jeepgirl and I met at a Shark tank show and it was a few more than half a dozen years ago :pirate:
It was a half dozen years ago, or maybe more..........that we all met out at the pool of the now defunked San Remo......for a bigger party..............followed by a bunch of trannies.........(How many BN'ers recall THAT day!!!!)
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

MICHIPHIN wrote:It was a half dozen years ago, or maybe more..........that we all met out at the pool of the now defunked San Remo......for a bigger party..............followed by a bunch of trannies.........(How many BN'ers recall THAT day!!!!)
2003 maybe? I remember! I believe there was an attack fire-hydrant that year, too, wasn't there? :D :D :D
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
rich_big
At the Bama Breeze

Post by rich_big »

I am just going to start claiming Las Vegas as my hometown show since I don’t think he is coming back to So Cal anytime soon.
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

MICHIPHIN wrote:
redwinemaker wrote:
redwinemaker wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
It was a half dozen years ago, or maybe more..........that we all met out at the pool of the now defunked San Remo......for a bigger party..............followed by a bunch of trannies.........(How many BN'ers recall THAT day!!!!)
MeMeMeMe! Do you remember the guy with the tail??!! :o :o :o
TheSecretsInTheCrust
Favorite Buffett Song: California Promises
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Captain & Coke

Post by TheSecretsInTheCrust »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
MICHIPHIN wrote:
redwinemaker wrote:
redwinemaker wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
MeMeMeMe! Do you remember the guy with the tail??!! :o :o :o
I remember that day as well. It was a fun day
Find Yourself A Lover Who Will Glue You To The Floor