Springsteen.....The River Album Tour!

Here you can discuss any other artist including Sunny Jim, Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, Steve Goodman, James Taylor, Alan Jackson, Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and others

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Springsteen.....The River Album Tour!

Post by Dr.Corona »

So Bruce Springsteen will be doing his 1980 Double LP 'The River", in its entirety on his upcoming tour.
Looking forward so much to this tour. My first "Bossman" tour was indeed the River in 1980. Was hooked for life at that point, and that was having rear stage seating! :o

Unfortunately, Bruce is not bringing his show to the Great state of Michigan, and one of the two Saturday night stops is in Pittsburgh so the Good Doctor will be roadtrippin' to the Steel City for the tour opener.

Looking forward to "The Ties that Bind" me to "Sherry Darling" deep in the "Jackson Cage" with my "Two Hearts" with that feeling of "Independence Day" that will keep my "Hungry Heart" "Out in the Street" while I have my "Crush on You" keeping in mind "You Can look (but you better not touch)", but also keeping in mind that I could be sending a message back home that "I Wanna Marry You" to someone special down by "The River"!

I tell you this "Point Blank" as I pass the "Cadillac Ranch", while pointing out "I'm a Rocker" which will never "Fade Away", and even if I'm in a "Stolen Car" I will "Ramrod" the point home that there may be a "Price to Pay" so I'll have to "Drive all Night" past the "Wreck on the Highway" to get to the Consol Energy Center for this epic concert! :D 8) :pirate:
Last edited by Dr.Corona on December 15, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Springsteen.....The River Album Tour!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Very cool!

Would love to see Jimmy do this next summer tour. Motm was amazing when he played all of white sport coat. He could easily get away with playing full albums and still include the big 10- though I would be totally fine with not hearing the big 10 live. :pirate:

Enjoy!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.