Robert Plant Discovers Unreleased Led Zeppelin Music

Here you can discuss any other artist including Sunny Jim, Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, Steve Goodman, James Taylor, Alan Jackson, Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and others

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Tiki Torches
At the Bama Breeze

Re: Robert Plant Discovers Unreleased Led Zeppelin Music

Post by Tiki Torches »

Tiki Torches
At the Bama Breeze

Post by Tiki Torches »

LED ZEPPELIN REMASTER PRODUCT SNAFU UPDATE
For those of you who have been patiently waiting for the Led Zeppelin remasters of I, II, and III to arrive, there are going to be widespread product shortages on the vinyl versions. On tomorrow's street date (Tuesday, June 3), we will have only the deluxe box sets for I and II (box III is supposed to arrive by the end of Wednesday), and we will have a couple single edition remasters of I and II as well (III is problematic due to the wheel construction of the cover).

The greatest shortfall comes in the double vinyl sets including the expanded material, of which we will not have right away. These are manufacturer problems that cannot be forced or corrected on our part, and we are terribly sorry for those vinyl lovers out there who were looking forward to these. This is a widespread problem that every physical and online retailer is facing, so do not be alarmed if you cannot find it anywhere for a few days. They WILL be coming to us, just at a slightly later date, and we WILL let you know as soon as they arrive.'
Tiki Torches
At the Bama Breeze

Post by Tiki Torches »

Teaser for Led Zeppelin IV which is due on October 28th along with Houses of the Holy.