Save Tips! Livestream (with a mini-set from JB), Today 11/14

Here you can discuss any other artist including Sunny Jim, Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, Steve Goodman, James Taylor, Alan Jackson, Bob Marley, Kenny Chesney and others

Moderator: SMLCHNG

nycfeat
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 0

Save Tips! Livestream (with a mini-set from JB), Today 11/14

Post by nycfeat »

For you music fans, especially NOLA music, the venue Tipitina's will have a free livestream benefit today. The great lineup includes a mini-set from JB.

It starts at 9 pm EST/8 pm/6 pm PST.

For more info, see: https://www.tipitinas.com/e/save-tips-f ... 260193611/
For the stream, go to: https://tipitinas.tv/
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Save Tips! Livestream (with a mini-set from JB), Today 11/14

Post by FinsUp6835 »

This was awesome!

Plus, Jimmy performed Fortune Teller, African FRIEND, Pascagoula Run and I didn’t catch the fourth song. It was honestly the best performance I’ve seen Jimmy do in years. He showed up his guitar skills and he was spot on and in the zone. Loved it
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle

Post by FinsUp6835 »

I hope they post the videos cause like I said it was awesome.
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!

Post by FinsUp6835 »

The show is still posted on the site. His last song was "breathe in, breathe out, move on."

great set!