10/22/2005 - Las Vegas, NV

Archive of past shows with comments. Visit the Set List Database Archive for more shows
scubamyk
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by scubamyk »

Thanks for making me feel really welcome here. Hope to join in on the reindeer games next week.
Adios.
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Blown away

Post by TropicalTroubador »

Damn...I just got back from spending the weekend hanging out with lots o' Parrotheads and partying and such in Vegas. The last time I had this much phun out of bed was on my first trip to Key West.

I want to thank all the folks who helped make this such a wonderful weekend - the Vegas Parrotheads who made us all feel welcome, including the crew partying on top of the parking garage, the folks at the San Remo who made us feel very welcome, Jerry, Mike, and Randy - Stars on the Water - who kept everyone rocking and let me play on their stage, and everyone whose names and faces are just becoming a blur in my mind, there was just so much going on!

And of course thanks to Jimmy, without whom we probably wouldn't have done this.

I sure hope Key West dries out by next week sometime, 'cause I'm all warmed up for MOTM now. :)

Loren
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
miparrot4
Southeast of disorder
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by miparrot4 »

Just back from the Vegas show. It was pretty darned amazing. However, whenever I read the setlists from the shows I attend, I am always a bit surprised. I dont think that's good. Maybe I just get caught up in the moment and sing and sing and sing and it all comes so naturally that I dont remember what I'm singing?.....or as my mother would say "if you dont remember things the next day, you might have a problem." Hehehe. No problems Saturday night. The preparty at Margaritaville was amazing, along with the after party. And I have a new drink (Loaded Coronas). Screw the Bacardi Limon, get me some Margaritaville Lime Tequila. Gotta go finish sobering up now....
I've been lazy most all of my life,
Writing songs and sleeping late.
Any manual labor I've done purely by mistake.
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

as my mother would say "if you dont remember things the next day, you might have a problem."
If you don't remember things the next day, the only problem I can see is that you missed all the fun. :)

Loren
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

Hey, hey! Missed you all. I danced a few for y'all!

The concert was so fantastic.

I had NO loaded Coronas and remember every single minute of everything. :) :wink:

Thanks for the setlist. I couldn't remember it sober. I even forgot Saxophones, but KNEW it was special.

Jimmy and the Coral Reefers were outstanding and the sound was excellent and I could hear every single word and sound from the stage eventhough the crowd was loud...MY MY, the CROWD! How exhilarating. "We did the old man proud!"

And there even wasn't even a "spliff." Arggggghhhh! Or was there?

WHAT A SHOW!!!!!