Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: Who's Going to Pittsburgh 7/7/18??

Post by Saltx3 »

Bern wrote: July 12, 2018 1:39 pm Cleveland had the highest hourly rate, but we once again lost overall to Pittsburgh.....something we are all to used to!!

BUT

However, I see three winners provided by Bill's painting and the generosity of Parrotheads. I really hope we get to do this next year, to even bigger and better results. Pittsburgh donations would have been even greater, if not for the venue security, who once again TRIED to screw up our PHun by ruining our setting up for the second year in a row.

4 winners if you base it also on the smile on Bill's face..................
:P
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
JePH
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Trip Around the Sun
Number of Concerts: 25
Favorite Boat Drink: Island Lime Tequila on the rocks

Post by JePH »

bodypainter wrote: July 11, 2018 7:53 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: July 11, 2018 7:20 pm
bodypainter wrote: July 8, 2018 9:20 pm Cheers my phriends!
If you don't mind me asking, what was your final donation total?
Thanks to all that spread the word, the total was 370$ towards MS. Bern told me additional donations were done online. I feel blessed to do what I love and help others too.
Hi all!
The final total for Pittsburgh was $390. That converted to $501 in Canadian funds which has been deposited and shows as from "Pittsburgh Parrotheads" on my Dad's Personal Page for the MS Bike Tour, Niagara coming up late next month.
The MS Societies in both Canada and the US have these across both Countries every summer, and my father has been doing this since I was first diagnosed with MS. After 14 yrs and at 84 yrs young he has personally raised over $45,000 to-date over that time.
Here's that link (if it works); If it doesn't work, perhaps Linda you could help me with that?
Click here to visit his personal page.
http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR?px=1214 ... fId=103707

I was and still am very touched with Bill and Bern choosing the Multiple Sclerosis Society for the donation bucket for Bill's painting and Bern's Buffet at this tailgate. Words cannot express my gratitude to them, as well as the rest of our BN crew and phriends. Bill told me that people were throwing money in the bucket just due to the cause, with no painting being done at all. Fins up Parrotheads!
To Linda, and to Karat, Randy and Mike of the Steel City Fins, etc., etc. thank you for arranging another awesome time in Pittsburgh. That was where I first met all of you BN'ers back in 2013 and it's ALWAYS a great time going back down there. You make all of us Canadians feel so very welcomed.

Cheers!
JePH
Don't want to go through Detroit City,
Customs there they hassle me!
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

JePH wrote: July 13, 2018 1:36 pm
bodypainter wrote: July 11, 2018 7:53 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: July 11, 2018 7:20 pm
bodypainter wrote: July 8, 2018 9:20 pm Cheers my phriends!
If you don't mind me asking, what was your final donation total?
Thanks to all that spread the word, the total was 370$ towards MS. Bern told me additional donations were done online. I feel blessed to do what I love and help others too.
Hi all!
The final total for Pittsburgh was $390. That converted to $501 in Canadian funds which has been deposited and shows as from "Pittsburgh Parrotheads" on my Dad's Personal Page for the MS Bike Tour, Niagara coming up late next month.
The MS Societies in both Canada and the US have these across both Countries every summer, and my father has been doing this since I was first diagnosed with MS. After 14 yrs and at 84 yrs young he has personally raised over $45,000 to-date over that time.
Here's that link (if it works); If it doesn't work, perhaps Linda you could help me with that?
Click here to visit his personal page.
http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR?px=1214 ... fId=103707

I was and still am very touched with Bill and Bern choosing the Multiple Sclerosis Society for the donation bucket for Bill's painting and Bern's Buffet at this tailgate. Words cannot express my gratitude to them, as well as the rest of our BN crew and phriends. Bill told me that people were throwing money in the bucket just due to the cause, with no painting being done at all. Fins up Parrotheads!
To Linda, and to Karat, Randy and Mike of the Steel City Fins, etc., etc. thank you for arranging another awesome time in Pittsburgh. That was where I first met all of you BN'ers back in 2013 and it's ALWAYS a great time going back down there. You make all of us Canadians feel so very welcomed.

Cheers!
JePH
❤️
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt

Post by sistergoldenhair »

This phlocking was one for the books!
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

Sorry I never kept up with the thread! Too busy working! It was a great day and I hope everyone got in for the concert!! Until we meet again!
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

If you were part of the bus crew to the concert you may remember Patrick, who was on crutches (& Tina) -- our Pittsburgh virgins.

Patrick is having ankle surgery today - a full on fusion. Phin prayers please -- for a speedy recovery for Patrick and for Tina as she cares for him.

Thanks!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

Heal Quick Patrick
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)