Who's going to The Lube June 20th, 2015?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

jbfinscj
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays, Tin Cup Chalice, Prince of Tides, Tides, Earles Dead
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Coconut Rum

Who's going to The Lube June 20th, 2015?

Post by jbfinscj »

Hello Lubers!!
I'm back to livin' Floridays
Blue skies and ultra-violet rays

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: Who's planning on going to The Lube for the 2015 show?

Post by Saltx3 »

is a Luber a relative of the infamous Snow Tuber ?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
jbfinscj
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays, Tin Cup Chalice, Prince of Tides, Tides, Earles Dead

Post by jbfinscj »

Saltx3 wrote:is a Luber a relative of the infamous Snow Tuber ?

No you goober, the Luber is a boober.

surfpirate
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98

Post by surfpirate »

Who's performing? Is it an artist or band I like? This thread is lacking too many specifics for me to commit to anything.
"There are no stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."
BNCRITTERS.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP |
jbfinscj
Lester Polyester

Post by jbfinscj »

surfpirate wrote:Who's performing? Is it an artist or band I like? This thread is lacking too many specifics for me to commit to anything.

The mix tape festival of course!!

FiremanMike
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Parrotthead Punch

Post by FiremanMike »

I'm In, can't wait! :D :lol:
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Cj are you serious with this thread topic?!

C'mon, really...

But of course the luge and I (and whomever I allow to join me :roll: )
will be at The Lube!

Can we just get a date already!!!!!!!
Last edited by tailgaitingph on January 27, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

FiremanMike wrote:I'm In, can't wait! :D :lol:
YAY!! Staying at the hotel across from Lowes again?
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
FiremanMike
Southeast of disorder

Post by FiremanMike »

tailgaitingph wrote:
FiremanMike wrote:I'm In, can't wait! :D :lol:
YAY!! Staying at the hotel across from Lowes again?
Oh yea, it was an easy walk and did not have to worry about driving. However that cost me a pair of Oakley sunglasses. It was a rough walk back to the hotel. Do you still have my chairs?
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Post by FunkHouse9 »

To soon.... To soon....
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
FiremanMike
Southeast of disorder

Post by FiremanMike »

FunkHouse9 wrote:To soon.... To soon....
Never too soon!
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Per an idea I discussed with CJ previously, in recognition of the wildly successful 2014 Bristow thread, I nominate that this thread be renamed "Who's Going To The Lube" and allow it to serve, not just as a limited gathering place for the few and the proud for this year, but instead to become a memorial to the timelessness of our love for Jimmy playing nearby. Let it transcend 2015 and continue through years to come. May its page count grow to be as long as the backups stretching down I-66 and may the discussions about nothing become something that makes the frustrating traffic delays at the venue seem pleasant in comparison. This thread shall live on as a shining beacon for Jimmy as he continues to be welcomed for all of the remaining year or two that he keeps coming back to this dump town with its below average tailgating experience and growing indifference from those who used to travel from afar.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
jbfinscj
Lester Polyester

Post by jbfinscj »

FunkHouse9 wrote:Per an idea I discussed with CJ previously, in recognition of the wildly successful 2014 Bristow thread, I nominate that this thread be renamed "Who's Going To The Lube" and allow it to serve, not just as a limited gathering place for the few and the proud for this year, but instead to become a memorial to the timelessness of our love for Jimmy playing nearby. Let it transcend 2015 and continue through years to come. May its page count grow to be as long as the backups stretching down I-66 and may the discussions about nothing become something that makes the frustrating traffic delays at the venue seem pleasant in comparison. This thread shall live on as a shining beacon for Jimmy as he continues to be welcomed for all of the remaining year or two that he keeps coming back to this dump town with its below average tailgating experience and growing indifference from those who used to travel from afar.

Here here!

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

jbfinscj wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:Per an idea I discussed with CJ previously, in recognition of the wildly successful 2014 Bristow thread, I nominate that this thread be renamed "Who's Going To The Lube" and allow it to serve, not just as a limited gathering place for the few and the proud for this year, but instead to become a memorial to the timelessness of our love for Jimmy playing nearby. Let it transcend 2015 and continue through years to come. May its page count grow to be as long as the backups stretching down I-66 and may the discussions about nothing become something that makes the frustrating traffic delays at the venue seem pleasant in comparison. This thread shall live on as a shining beacon for Jimmy as he continues to be welcomed for all of the remaining year or two that he keeps coming back to this dump town with its below average tailgating experience and growing indifference from those who used to travel from afar.

Here here!
What CJ said except Hear Hear !
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
FiremanMike
Southeast of disorder

Post by FiremanMike »

Bummer, Buzz kill!
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

FiremanMike wrote:
Bummer, Buzz kill!
:lol: :wink: I love the Lube, but only by default. It's like saying you love your one and only child the most out of all of your children. I could very, very easily love another local venue more if Jimmy would only play there. If I had a practical alternative, I'd turn my back on JLL in a second. For being such a great place, I don't think anyone who goes there with any frequency will disagree that there is an awful lot that could be improved.
FiremanMike
Southeast of disorder

Post by FiremanMike »

FunkHouse9 wrote:
FiremanMike wrote:
Bummer, Buzz kill!
:lol: :wink: I love the Lube, but only by default. It's like saying you love your one and only child the most out of all of your children. I could very, very easily love another local venue more if Jimmy would only play there. If I had a practical alternative, I'd turn my back on JLL in a second. For being such a great place, I don't think anyone who goes there with any frequency will disagree that there is an awful lot that could be improved.
I can't argue with that.
bigredpirate
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: nautical wheelers
Number of Concerts: 43
Favorite Boat Drink: cold beer

Post by bigredpirate »

FunkHouse9 wrote:
FiremanMike wrote:
Bummer, Buzz kill!
Ditto!
What would they do if made no landfall
Hockey Mon
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything with a guitar in it
Favorite Boat Drink: The one that's free
Location: On the far side of the Washington Capitals rink in VA

Post by Hockey Mon »

bigredpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
FiremanMike wrote:
Bummer, Buzz kill!
Ditto!
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
Twenty degrees and the hockey games on...
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Hockey Mon wrote:
bigredpirate wrote:
FunkHouse9 wrote:
FiremanMike wrote:
Bummer, Buzz kill!
Ditto!
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
Precisely