Who's Going to the Labor Day Weekend Show @ Hershey Park?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

jbfinscj
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays, Tin Cup Chalice, Prince of Tides, Tides, Earles Dead
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Coconut Rum

Re: Who's Going to the Labor Day Weekend Show @ Hershey Park?

Post by jbfinscj »

lime rickie wrote:Um, do you know what just happened? Besides taking 15 minutes to type that question?

Huh?
I'm back to livin' Floridays
Blue skies and ultra-violet rays

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

Saltx3 wrote:
lime rickie wrote:I just received my honorary Labor Day Weekend show badge. Thanks, y'all! :wench:

:)
GGGRRR....still having issues with logging on at work so I am just seeing this now. :) :) :)
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 105
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy

Post by Wino you know »

Now that I've FINALLY gotten rid of most of whatever bug I had, it's about time I post my take on my weekend in Hershey.
As I told a few people there, I don't know what promted me to want to make this concert, but DAMN, am I ever glad I did.
It was beyond joyful meeting such great people for the first time. Linda & Kevin, I'm still over the moon at finally getting to meet you after all these years, and sincerely hope we can do it again soon.
Steve & Diane, words cannot express how greatful I am at how you made me feel so welcome and opened your home to all of us. A ga-zillion thank yous to both of you.
Colleen & Mike. it was so nice meeting you both also. You're an adoreable couple, and it was so fun hanging out with you two.
Chris, thank you for the kind words, and I sincerely hope I get to go to another concert with you again as well.
Bill, you also were a huge part of making that weekend a great one for me, and I greatly appreciate your kindness and welcoming me to your "hood" along with everyone else.
And, of course, all of my veteran parrothead friends who made the trek. Jen, Kate, Dave, Janice, Carol, Dave, Pam,and everyone else-you all made it a super weekend, and one I'll never forget.
And I'd be remiss if I didn't also give a shout out to my chauffer-that grumpy old man from Myrtle Beach, the hero of HOOTERS, Sir Lawrence of Carolina.
I intend to send everyone a P.M. expressing my appreciation. As I said, it's a weekend I'll never forget.
Thanks also to Jimmy & the band, and to Alan Jackson, who I got to see live for the first time and whose rendition of "Drive" and "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning" stirred my emotions just a bit. :wink:
And thanks to my new friends I met at the concert, Jen & Corey.
Cheers & beers to all.
sistergoldenhair
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: salty piece of land
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on rocks lots of salt

Post by sistergoldenhair »

Wino you know wrote:Now that I've FINALLY gotten rid of most of whatever bug I had, it's about time I post my take on my weekend in Hershey.
As I told a few people there, I don't know what promted me to want to make this concert, but DAMN, am I ever glad I did.
It was beyond joyful meeting such great people for the first time. Linda & Kevin, I'm still over the moon at finally getting to meet you after all these years, and sincerely hope we can do it again soon.
Steve & Diane, words cannot express how greatful I am at how you made me feel so welcome and opened your home to all of us. A ga-zillion thank yous to both of you.
Colleen & Mike. it was so nice meeting you both also. You're an adoreable couple, and it was so fun hanging out with you two.
Chris, thank you for the kind words, and I sincerely hope I get to go to another concert with you again as well.
Bill, you also were a huge part of making that weekend a great one for me, and I greatly appreciate your kindness and welcoming me to your "hood" along with everyone else.
And, of course, all of my veteran parrothead friends who made the trek. Jen, Kate, Dave, Janice, Carol, Dave, Pam,and everyone else-you all made it a super weekend, and one I'll never forget.
And I'd be remiss if I didn't also give a shout out to my chauffer-that grumpy old man from Myrtle Beach, the hero of HOOTERS, Sir Lawrence of Carolina.
I intend to send everyone a P.M. expressing my appreciation. As I said, it's a weekend I'll never forget.
Thanks also to Jimmy & the band, and to Alan Jackson, who I got to see live for the first time and whose rendition of "Drive" and "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning" stirred my emotions just a bit. :wink:
Cheers & beers to all.
It was wonderful to meet you, Garry! Glad you are feeling better! The next time I need to be rescued from a haunted house in Cedar Rapids, I will call you!
I'm just tryin to get by, being quiet and shy, in a world full of pushin and shove
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

Wino you know wrote:Now that I've FINALLY gotten rid of most of whatever bug I had, it's about time I post my take on my weekend in Hershey.
Cheers & beers to all.
Glad you are getting back into the land of the living!
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk

Post by Wino you know »

sistergoldenhair wrote:It was wonderful to meet you, Garry! Glad you are feeling better! The next time I need to be rescued from a haunted house in Cedar Rapids, I will call you!
No need for that. Tillie is really a nice lady. Come on by and we'll have some tea with her. :D
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk

Post by Wino you know »

tigzoe wrote:Glad you are getting back into the land of the living!
Thanks, Chris. I'm trying my best to stay here, despite the wishes of a few. :lol:
The Five O'clock Parrott
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Last Man Standing has a lot meaning right now.
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Tonga Juice

Post by The Five O'clock Parrott »

Cheers & beers to all.
Well I was happy to meet you finally Garry!!! :D
Mitch

Beach House on the Mountain, Stowe VT, August 6th, 2011
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk

Post by Wino you know »

Yrs, thank you, Mitch. (Didn't mean to omit you in my post above).
It was a blast hanging out with you as well.
You need to break ranks with your brethren and venture outside the eastern time zone and come to a few concerts here in the Midwest.
PA Parrot
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything from A1A or White Sportcoat
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Bourbon

Post by PA Parrot »

Garry, I am glad you are feeling better. It was great to meet you. Anytime you are in the area, or even just passing through you are always welcome with us. Hope we can hang out again sometime soon.
Kevin
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Garry/Wino -- it was a pleasure to finally meet you!

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Next time you visit stay a little longer :lol:
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda