Moderator: SMLCHNG

big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Who's Going to Camden, NJ? August 19, 2014

Post by big john »

Yes the town looks like a war zone and it's hell getting out of there, but I got my tickets.
Anybody else? :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
PA PAR8 HED
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's Going to Camden, NJ? August 19, 2014

Post by PA PAR8 HED »

I'll be there. I got 3 lawn seats. Not to complain, but I actually went to a TM location this year. I was the only one there, was standing at the counter at 9:55am and the best that came up as soon as the person pulled the tix at 10:00 was the 200s section. How can that be?

I don't mind paying $160 for a good seat (actually I do mind, but I'll pay it anyway). But $160 for the 200 level?

It is no surprise that with the prices, the issues with Camden and another Tuesday show that there are still plenty of tickets available. Times have changed.
My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my Buffett stuff for what I said I paid for it!
big john
Under My Lone Palm

Post by big john »

PA PAR8 HED wrote:I'll be there. I got 3 lawn seats. Not to complain, but I actually went to a TM location this year. I was the only one there, was standing at the counter at 9:55am and the best that came up as soon as the person pulled the tix at 10:00 was the 200s section. How can that be?

I don't mind paying $160 for a good seat (actually I do mind, but I'll pay it anyway). But $160 for the 200 level?

It is no surprise that with the prices, the issues with Camden and another Tuesday show that there are still plenty of tickets available. Times have changed.
I went through the same thing. Tried for best avail tix and all that came up were lawn. Then kept getting
200 sections and real far to the right or left of the stage in the 100's. After about half an hour got good
seats in section 100. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

big john wrote:
PA PAR8 HED wrote:I'll be there. I got 3 lawn seats. Not to complain, but I actually went to a TM location this year. I was the only one there, was standing at the counter at 9:55am and the best that came up as soon as the person pulled the tix at 10:00 was the 200s section. How can that be?

I went through the same thing. Tried for best avail tix and all that came up were lawn. Then kept getting
200 sections and real far to the right or left of the stage in the 100's. After about half an hour got good
seats in section 100. :pirate:
Welcome to world of TicketB*astard/JiveNation :x
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Seas in my veins
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of a Son
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Beer

Post by Seas in my veins »

We'll be there, I'm not sure that the usual suspects will be though another weekday show soured the group I think. We'll probably get down around 2 or 3 and fend for tickets before the show.
7vegas11
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: 2008 CBP FruitCakes, "and the Phillies in First Place!"
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Jello Shots

Post by 7vegas11 »

Seas in my veins wrote:We'll be there, I'm not sure that the usual suspects will be though another weekday show soured the group I think. We'll probably get down around 2 or 3 and fend for tickets before the show.

I will be there... probably coming over on the ferry with two styrofoam/disposable cooler

Little Mike backed out because it's on a Tuesday...
WTF, it's not like he has to go to work the next day
but my friends just call me RAGZ; so feel free.
Seas in my veins
Behind Door #3

Let's coordinate, maybe we can hop the ferry together. My Brother is coming down with a friend as well and I think Rick and Chris are going, not sure if they are brining their crew or not.
7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 »

Seas in my veins wrote:Let's coordinate, maybe we can hop the ferry together. My Brother is coming down with a friend as well and I think Rick and Chris are going, not sure if they are brining their crew or not.
sounds like a plan
we got all summer to coordinate
check for IM
big john
Under My Lone Palm

Post by big john »

Well, whoever's going to be there, be sure to find our tiki bar in the parking lot.
Sit down and have a drink. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 »

big john wrote:Well, whoever's going to be there, be sure to find our tiki bar in the parking lot.
Sit down and have a drink. :pirate:
definitely

we will have to get a cell phone list together with everyone
once the date gets a little closer
7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 »

I remember when this thread would have been on it's 20th page by now...
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Currently I have myself and five other people going to JB in Camden. We are heading down from North Jersey and plan on taking a limo. Usually, we have a solid 20 person bus heading down but with a Tuesday show, not many can make it.

Does anyone have a large tailgate that we could join when we arrive at 3ish? We would provide our own booze but would love to be able to throw $/person for food. The limo will not allow us to bring all of our tailgaiting supplies, including my Mville grill!
We are a great group - everyone is around 30 or older. We have been going to see Jimmy for over 10 years now. Would love to join a phlock for a few hours.

Also, if anyone is from the north jersey and wants to combine for a bus - we can also do that!

Fins up!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
Seas in my veins
Behind Door #3

FinsUp6835 wrote:Currently I have myself and five other people going to JB in Camden. We are heading down from North Jersey and plan on taking a limo. Usually, we have a solid 20 person bus heading down but with a Tuesday show, not many can make it.

Does anyone have a large tailgate that we could join when we arrive at 3ish? We would provide our own booze but would love to be able to throw $/person for food. The limo will not allow us to bring all of our tailgaiting supplies, including my Mville grill!
We are a great group - everyone is around 30 or older. We have been going to see Jimmy for over 10 years now. Would love to join a phlock for a few hours.

Also, if anyone is from the north jersey and wants to combine for a bus - we can also do that!

Fins up!
Sadly, what was a great tailgate appears to be no more this year as folks are opting to travel to different venues, not because the city of Camden is a pit but the Tuesday show schedule puts a damper on the tailgate. Year after year the keep backing up the time they allow you into the lots.

A few of us will still be going and I believe Doc and Jeannie are with the Philly Phinz club, I'll find out what they plan on doing. Everyone is welcoming so I'm sure it won't be a problem. We'll be coming over from the Philly side on the ferry and 1pm or 2pm so we'll be traveling light as well. I'll keep you posted,
blackjacks wife
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by blackjacks wife »

FinsUp6835 wrote:Currently I have myself and five other people going to JB in Camden. We are heading down from North Jersey and plan on taking a limo. Usually, we have a solid 20 person bus heading down but with a Tuesday show, not many can make it.

Fins up!
Check with The Mango Men. They run a bus from the Flemington area. Last year they had it catered, so it sounds like your type of party....

MORE AL!!!
rumdrinks
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: How can you pick just one ?
Favorite Boat Drink: all of them

Post by rumdrinks »

Wanted to bring this page back up in case everyone forgot JB IS playing in Camden this year !!!!!
LOL
Rum. Helping ugly people have sex since 1762.
Seas in my veins
Behind Door #3

I know right its the long lost page...
backstreets77
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Post by backstreets77 »

I so wanted to go,but the weekday shows kill me with days off. So with Hershey being announced and it being around three miles from our house, we spent this years fun money there.
IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Post by IrishPirate »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: So very sad!!!!!
backstreets77
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Post by backstreets77 »

Yeah. What Debbie said.
jbfinscj
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays, Tin Cup Chalice, Prince of Tides, Tides, Earles Dead
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Coconut Rum

Post by jbfinscj »

People still go to this show?!? Camden was the first show I ever took my wife too, we've never gone back
I'm back to livin' Floridays
Blue skies and ultra-violet rays