Planosmith1 wrote:Parking Policies for the weekend:
• Absolutely NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES are permitted on Toyota Stadium property in 2014. This policy is to insure everyone’s safety. Motorized vehicles include golf carts, ATV’s, Utility vehicles, motorized ice chests, scooters, motorcycles, four-wheelers, 3-wheelers, etc. Any persons driving these above vehicles on property will be subject to removal from Toyota Stadium property, with no refund
• There is NO Overnight Parking prior to Friday June 20th at Toyota Stadium
• Vehicles will not be allowed to line up outside any parking lot prior to June 20th, Frisco police will be clearing the public road ways until 9AM
• Parking WILL be available in the Red, Blue, Green, and White Parking Lots beginning Friday, June 20th at 9AM-8PM OR UNTIL PROPERTY IS SOLD OUT. Parking will reopen on Saturday June 21st at 9AM
• There are no RV hook ups, electrical, or plumbing available at Toyota Stadium.
• Tailgating is permitted
• Propane tanks are permitted; charcoal and lighter fluid are not permitted
• All cars and RV’s must be off Toyota Stadium property Sunday, June 22nd by 10AM
• A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once parked the vehicle must remain in its designated space until Sunday
• Please arrive with all food, beverage, and supplies needed for the weekend because of the no in/out policy
• The purchase or saving of parking spaces for others in not allowed
• ABSOLUTELY NO dumping of GRAY or BLACK WATER. Please empty tanks prior to arriving at stadium
• Please dispose of trash in container located throughout the parking lots; Toyota Stadium staff will be collecting trash throughout the day
• No outside vendors are allowed; likewise, the sale of food, drinks or any other items by guests is strictly prohibited. Anyone discovered selling any products may be subject to permit violations (health, safety, zoning, and copyright material), and will be removed from the property with no refund
• Domestic pets are permitted in the tailgating areas ONLY; however, pets must be kept on leash at all times and their owner must pick up and dispose of pet waste in trash receptacle on/in parking lots. Pets will not be permitted inside the stadium
• Destruction of Toyota Stadium property will result in IMMEDIATE removal from the property
• For safety reasons, once inside the parking area, vehicles cannot be moved from their spaces for the duration of the weekend. NO IN OR OUTS.
• All single parking spots for cars will be $50 on day of show. ONE SPOT FOR CARS. CARS CANNOT PURCHASE EXTRA SPOTS. TAILGATING MUST BE DONE IN THE FRONT OF YOUR CAR OR BEHIND IT.
• There will be single space Handicapped Parking available in all colored lots. Vehicles must display a state issued Handicapped placard. THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE IN EACH LOT. There will be no handicapped parking available for RV/Campers
Portable Restroom Rental Info:
• United Site Services is exclusively providing all portable restroom rentals for the Toyota Stadium Jimmy Buffett Concert. There will be no other pre-paid or outside portable restroom rentals allowed on stadium parking lot grounds.
• Please call 866-477-5200 Ext. 1070 or email Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:Jeremy.email@example.com> for details and more information.
• USS will have a staging area located on the NW side of the stadium (in our Platinum lot behind the US Youth Soccer building). You have the option to pay cash at the staging site and have a driver follow you back to your camp space for the delivery, and USS will also have delivery trucks driving around all camping areas with restrooms for sale. The rental is cash on site only, and no prepaid rentals or credit card payments will be accepted. The rental price for the entire weekend is $95 cash, and USS will provide you with a cash receipt for your rental.
• Visit http://www.friscotexas.gov and/or http://www.Visit Frisco.com for more information regarding the City of Frisco, Texas.
• A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once you leave a lot you will have to repurchase another parking pass.
** All Policies are subject to change
"Don't know if I am under standing or not seeing info on RV parking. If I am reading this correct 4 spots for an RV would be $200 for the weekend, is this correct? I am a little confused.