Who's Going to Frisco Texas June 21st 2014?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

phlip phlop repairman
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Like them all
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Tecate

Re: Parking Rules, Frisco Texas !

Post by phlip phlop repairman »

Planosmith1 wrote:Parking Policies for the weekend:
• Absolutely NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES are permitted on Toyota Stadium property in 2014. This policy is to insure everyone’s safety. Motorized vehicles include golf carts, ATV’s, Utility vehicles, motorized ice chests, scooters, motorcycles, four-wheelers, 3-wheelers, etc. Any persons driving these above vehicles on property will be subject to removal from Toyota Stadium property, with no refund
• There is NO Overnight Parking prior to Friday June 20th at Toyota Stadium
• Vehicles will not be allowed to line up outside any parking lot prior to June 20th, Frisco police will be clearing the public road ways until 9AM
• Parking WILL be available in the Red, Blue, Green, and White Parking Lots beginning Friday, June 20th at 9AM-8PM OR UNTIL PROPERTY IS SOLD OUT. Parking will reopen on Saturday June 21st at 9AM
• There are no RV hook ups, electrical, or plumbing available at Toyota Stadium.
• Tailgating is permitted
• Propane tanks are permitted; charcoal and lighter fluid are not permitted
• All cars and RV’s must be off Toyota Stadium property Sunday, June 22nd by 10AM
• A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once parked the vehicle must remain in its designated space until Sunday
• Please arrive with all food, beverage, and supplies needed for the weekend because of the no in/out policy
• The purchase or saving of parking spaces for others in not allowed
• ABSOLUTELY NO dumping of GRAY or BLACK WATER. Please empty tanks prior to arriving at stadium
• Please dispose of trash in container located throughout the parking lots; Toyota Stadium staff will be collecting trash throughout the day
• No outside vendors are allowed; likewise, the sale of food, drinks or any other items by guests is strictly prohibited. Anyone discovered selling any products may be subject to permit violations (health, safety, zoning, and copyright material), and will be removed from the property with no refund
• Domestic pets are permitted in the tailgating areas ONLY; however, pets must be kept on leash at all times and their owner must pick up and dispose of pet waste in trash receptacle on/in parking lots. Pets will not be permitted inside the stadium
• Destruction of Toyota Stadium property will result in IMMEDIATE removal from the property
• For safety reasons, once inside the parking area, vehicles cannot be moved from their spaces for the duration of the weekend. NO IN OR OUTS.
• All single parking spots for cars will be $50 on day of show. ONE SPOT FOR CARS. CARS CANNOT PURCHASE EXTRA SPOTS. TAILGATING MUST BE DONE IN THE FRONT OF YOUR CAR OR BEHIND IT.
• There will be single space Handicapped Parking available in all colored lots. Vehicles must display a state issued Handicapped placard. THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE IN EACH LOT. There will be no handicapped parking available for RV/Campers

Portable Restroom Rental Info:
• United Site Services is exclusively providing all portable restroom rentals for the Toyota Stadium Jimmy Buffett Concert. There will be no other pre-paid or outside portable restroom rentals allowed on stadium parking lot grounds.
• Please call 866-477-5200 Ext. 1070 or email Jeremy.glenn@unitedsiteservice.com<mailto:Jeremy.glenn@unitedsiteservice.com> for details and more information.
• USS will have a staging area located on the NW side of the stadium (in our Platinum lot behind the US Youth Soccer building). You have the option to pay cash at the staging site and have a driver follow you back to your camp space for the delivery, and USS will also have delivery trucks driving around all camping areas with restrooms for sale. The rental is cash on site only, and no prepaid rentals or credit card payments will be accepted. The rental price for the entire weekend is $95 cash, and USS will provide you with a cash receipt for your rental.

Other Information:
• Visit http://www.friscotexas.gov and/or http://www.Visit Frisco.com for more information regarding the City of Frisco, Texas.
• A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once you leave a lot you will have to repurchase another parking pass.

** All Policies are subject to change

"Don't know if I am under standing or not seeing info on RV parking. If I am reading this correct 4 spots for an RV would be $200 for the weekend, is this correct? I am a little confused.
I would rather be on the deck of a ship anyday

Planosmith1
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: Death Of An Unpopular Poet
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by Planosmith1 »

Freakitikigirl wrote:Are these rules any different than last year?
I don't think so...they look the same to me.

Planosmith1

Re: Who's Going to Frisco Texas June 21st 2014?

Post by Planosmith1 »

They now have the rules up on their website.
http://www.fcdallas.com/stadium/Buffett ... nformation
Attachments
JB Parking 2.png
JB Parking 2.png (120.38 KiB) Viewed 3091 times

srkmrd
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by srkmrd »

phlip phlop repairman wrote:
• Absolutely NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES are permitted on Toyota Stadium property in 2014. This policy is to insure everyone’s safety. Motorized vehicles include golf carts, ATV’s, Utility vehicles, motorized ice chests, scooters, motorcycles, four-wheelers, 3-wheelers, etc. Any persons driving these above vehicles on property will be subject to removal from Toyota Stadium property, with no refund
• Vehicles will not be allowed to line up outside any parking lot prior to June 20th, Frisco police will be clearing the public road ways until 9AM
• Parking WILL be available in the Red, Blue, Green, and White Parking Lots beginning Friday, June 20th at 9AM-8PM OR UNTIL PROPERTY IS SOLD OUT. Parking will reopen on Saturday June 21st at 9AM
• There are no RV hook ups, electrical, or plumbing available at Toyota Stadium.
• All cars and RV’s must be off Toyota Stadium property Sunday, June 22nd by 10AM
• A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once parked the vehicle must remain in its designated space until Sunday
• Please arrive with all food, beverage, and supplies needed for the weekend because of the no in/out policy
• ABSOLUTELY NO dumping of GRAY or BLACK WATER. Please empty tanks prior to arriving at stadium
• Please dispose of trash in container located throughout the parking lots; Toyota Stadium staff will be collecting trash throughout the day
• No outside vendors are allowed; likewise, the sale of food, drinks or any other items by guests is strictly prohibited. Anyone discovered selling any products may be subject to permit violations (health, safety, zoning, and copyright material), and will be removed from the property with no refund
• Domestic pets are permitted in the tailgating areas ONLY; however, pets must be kept on leash at all times and their owner must pick up and dispose of pet waste in trash receptacle on/in parking lots. Pets will not be permitted inside the stadium
• Destruction of Toyota Stadium property will result in IMMEDIATE removal from the property
• For safety reasons, once inside the parking area, vehicles cannot be moved from their spaces for the duration of the weekend. NO IN OR OUTS.
• All single parking spots for cars will be $50 on day of show. ONE SPOT FOR CARS. CARS CANNOT PURCHASE EXTRA SPOTS. TAILGATING MUST BE DONE IN THE FRONT OF YOUR CAR OR BEHIND IT.
• There will be single space Handicapped Parking available in all colored lots. Vehicles must display a state issued Handicapped placard. THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE IN EACH LOT. There will be no handicapped parking available for RV/Campers

• United Site Services is exclusively providing all portable restroom rentals for the Toyota Stadium Jimmy Buffett Concert. There will be no other pre-paid or outside portable restroom rentals allowed on stadium parking lot grounds.
• Please call 866-477-5200 Ext. 1070 or email Jeremy.glenn@unitedsiteservice.com<mailto:Jeremy.glenn@unitedsiteservice.com> for details and more information.
• USS will have a staging area located on the NW side of the stadium (in our Platinum lot behind the US Youth Soccer building). You have the option to pay cash at the staging site and have a driver follow you back to your camp space for the delivery, and USS will also have delivery trucks driving around all camping areas with restrooms for sale. The rental is cash on site only, and no prepaid rentals or credit card payments will be accepted. The rental price for the entire weekend is $95 cash, and USS will provide you with a cash receipt for your rental.

Other Information:
• Visit http://www.friscotexas.gov and/or http://www.Visit Frisco.com for more information regarding the City of Frisco, Texas.
• A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once you leave a lot you will have to repurchase another parking pass.

"Don't know if I am under standing or not seeing info on RV parking. If I am reading this correct 4 spots for an RV would be $200 for the weekend, is this correct? I am a little confused.
From the Toyota Stadium FC Dallas site...........
Local Parrotheads won’t want to miss their chance to soak in the full Margaritaville experience. Start the celebration early. Parking lots open for tailgating starting Friday, June 20 at 9am. Parking lot times, pricing and policies will be posted on the Toyota Stadium website on Wednesday, March 12.
But I did not see anything new yet...

Planosmith1

Post by Planosmith1 »

srkmrd wrote:
phlip phlop repairman wrote:

Other Information:

From the Toyota Stadium FC Dallas site...........
Local Parrotheads won’t want to miss their chance to soak in the full Margaritaville experience. Start the celebration early. Parking lots open for tailgating starting Friday, June 20 at 9am. Parking lot times, pricing and policies will be posted on the Toyota Stadium website on Wednesday, March 12.
But I did not see anything new yet...
The rules are there now...http://www.fcdallas.com/stadium/Buffett ... nformation

srkmrd
Hoot!

Post by srkmrd »

Looks like they increased the parking prices yet again. I believe last year was $320 or $380 for Friday - Sunday. Now $400.

Does anyone have info on the lots that rent out beside the stadium. I think it was FriscoParking.com or something like that. There was talk that they were going to gravel the lots or something so the possibility of rain was not a factor. Will will probably stick with our hotel room at those prices but I do miss the RV in the parking lot!!!!!!

PVBigDaddy
Favorite Buffett Song: The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Re: Parking

Post by PVBigDaddy »

For those of you who have been fortunate enough to have been able to reserve spaces in the past, how long is it after you submit the form before you are contacted about the spot? Or, is it if I haven't heard anything by now I probably didn't get a reserved spot?

I may or may not campout but thought I would fill out the application anyway. Once, or if, I am offered a spot I will either purchase it for my use or give someone the opportunity to buy my spot (face value).

Thanks,

Kelly

PVBigDaddy

Post by PVBigDaddy »

Sorry for the double post.
Last edited by PVBigDaddy on March 13, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

txaggirl91
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Number of Concerts: 30

Post by txaggirl91 »

Are we going for a lot together like last year? Brad and Mike are coming again and bringing their RV. I'm crashing with them. We want in on whatever we do as a group.
I must be wishing on someone else's star....

ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

:( :( :(
not going to happen this year

Planosmith1

Post by Planosmith1 »

PVBigDaddy wrote:For those of you who have been fortunate enough to have been able to reserve spaces in the past, how long is it after you submit the form before you are contacted about the spot? Or, is it if I haven't heard anything by now I probably didn't get a reserved spot?

I may or may not campout but thought I would fill out the application anyway. Once, or if, I am offered a spot I will either purchase it for my use or give someone the opportunity to buy my spot (face value).

Thanks,

Kelly
PV,

Last year it took a while (maybe a week) to hear from them. However, from reading your note is sounds like you just purchased one...you have to purchase 4 spots minimum to get reserved parking (maybe you did). The costs they show for one vehicle are for first come first served spots (either Friday or Saturday). You could do what we did, we purchased the RV spots (4 vehicle spots) in the Gold lot but used them for 4 cars (didn't have an RV). Call me if you have any questions.

wallofman
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Spiced rum, brown suger, and lime

Post by wallofman »

Planosmith1 wrote:
PVBigDaddy wrote:For those of you who have been fortunate enough to have been able to reserve spaces in the past, how long is it after you submit the form before you are contacted about the spot? Or, is it if I haven't heard anything by now I probably didn't get a reserved spot?

Thanks,

Kelly
PV,

Last year it took a while (maybe a week) to hear from them. However, from reading your note is sounds like you just purchased one...you have to purchase 4 spots minimum to get reserved parking (maybe you did). The costs they show for one vehicle are for first come first served spots (either Friday or Saturday). You could do what we did, we purchased the RV spots (4 vehicle spots) in the Gold lot but used them for 4 cars (didn't have an RV). Call me if you have any questions.

So how do you "pre order" the parking? This is my 3rd year with an RV, 1st year it was at Gexa and parking was included, last year we had a suite so we were given spots in the Gold lot. This year will be my first year having to "pay" for an RV to park. Is it important to buy 4 spots early? If how what is that process? Any input woul dbe great, thanks!
Time flies when you're having rum!

Dallas/Frisco: every concert between 1988-Present
Woodlands 2015
Charlotte: 2002
My dad raised me from a Parakeet to a Parrothead.

PVBigDaddy

Post by PVBigDaddy »

wallofman wrote:
Planosmith1 wrote:

Thanks,

Kelly
PV,

So how do you "pre order" the parking? This is my 3rd year with an RV, 1st year it was at Gexa and parking was included, last year we had a suite so we were given spots in the Gold lot. This year will be my first year having to "pay" for an RV to park. Is it important to buy 4 spots early? If how what is that process? Any input woul dbe great, thanks!

They now have the rules up on their website.
http://www.fcdallas.com/stadium/Buffett ... nformation

Follow the link above as provide by Planosmith1.
Click on Parking Spot Reservation Form.
To reserve parking, download the form, fill it out and email it to concertparking@fcdallas.com.

Kelly

jedivet
Overkill
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: VooDoo

Post by jedivet »

txaggirl91 wrote:Are we going for a lot together like last year? Brad and Mike are coming again and bringing their RV. I'm crashing with them. We want in on whatever we do as a group.
I am in with luciole, but just us this year. And we would like to hang with the group, too. I'd really love a Frenzy, but it seems those have gone the way of the dodo. Thoughts on organizing one? I'll help where I can!
...I come down to talk to me...when the coast is clear...

jedivet
Overkill
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: VooDoo

Post by jedivet »

ragtopW wrote::( :( :(
not going to happen this year
Meaning you're not coming, I assume. Boo! :(
...I come down to talk to me...when the coast is clear...

cozican
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: PIRATE LOOKS AT FORTY
Number of Concerts: 4

1st timer question

Post by cozican »

I've really got to pay $50.00 to drive in Saturday and attend the concert I paid $300.00 for tickets for?

Coz
Seen him inside at Tulsa, 3X outside at Frisco......now I need a beach!

T-bird
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats Drinks
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita on the rocks & rum & Diet Coke!

Re: 1st timer question

Post by T-bird »

cozican wrote:I've really got to pay $50.00 to drive in Saturday and attend the concert I paid $300.00 for tickets for?

Coz
Yep...hopefully we can fit our group of 6 in one vehicle to share the cost... :-?

cozican
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: PIRATE LOOKS AT FORTY
Number of Concerts: 4

Post by cozican »

Is there any kind of "shuttle" service available? Is it hard to get a parking spot? Do we need to plan on getting there really early? Sorry, 1st time.

Coz
Seen him inside at Tulsa, 3X outside at Frisco......now I need a beach!

Planosmith1

Post by Planosmith1 »

There is likely to be some cheaper parking around the venue that's not associated with the stadium parking; and easy walking distance. However, I haven't seen any advertisements as of yet; probably when we get closer to the date. If your interested in getting a reserve spot (still expensive) there are other options besides official Toyota Stadiums lots. This site lists several locations that are in walking distance - http://www.parkhub.com/events/jimmy-buffett-2014-tour. I don't know anything about this site and am not endorsing them...just giving options.

Planosmith1

Post by Planosmith1 »

cozican wrote:Is there any kind of "shuttle" service available? Is it hard to get a parking spot? Do we need to plan on getting there really early? Sorry, 1st time.

Coz
It's my understanding that some of the hotels around the area have shuttles...I would call and check. And YES, you need to get there early!!! We are usually in line by 7am and still fight to be in the main lots and park together. That's why we now bite the bullet and pay the extra to get reserved spots in the Gold Lot (we park four cars and share the cost among our group, 15 -20 folks). It's worth not having the headache of finding a good spot among the action. :D