Who's going to MOTM Nov. 1-5 2012???

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Suvery coming in your email....

Post by karat »

Hey all.... There will be a survey sent out via email shortly. Please, please take a few moments out to answer these simple questions. The survey will be sent to all registred attendees of 2011 and 2012.

The only way to make things better is to know what you want, loved or like to see more of...

Thanks!
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)
karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Re: Who's going to MOTM Nov. 1-5 2012???

Post by karat »

Hello fellow Parrot Heads,

The holidays are upon us and soon we will be planning for our summer round of concerts! Next thing you know, we will be at the 2013 MOTM!

We are conducting a survey from our most recent attendees (2011 & 2012)and your response would be greatly appreciated. This will only take a few moments of your time. Results of this survey will assist us in preparation of MOTM 2013. Please check your email - subject line: MOTM Survey! Win a Margaritaville...

As a "thank you", we will enter everyone's name in the hat and will pull one lucky winner to WIN a Margaritaville Chillin’ Pour Liquor Chiller.

Thanks for your participation!

Fins Up! ~/)~
~ Karat
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)