Page 2 of 3

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 12:40 pm
by FunkHouse9
I didn't buy a ticket today. The 300's are being held back as usual. If I can get decent 300's seats for lawn prices, I may bring my kids this year and sit back there.

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 12:47 pm
by tailgaitingph
FunkHouse9 wrote:
January 6, 2020 11:52 am
tailgaitingph wrote:
January 2, 2020 3:25 pm
FunkHouse9 wrote:
January 2, 2020 3:15 pm
I'm a definite maybe. Looks like tickets got a nice bump in price for this year, so I'm not so inclined to go for best available. May be a lawn year for me.
Where did you see the prices listed?

Edit: aren't you always a definite maybe? :lol:
Seats for the Texas shows are $150 and lawns are $47.25.

Seats for Nashville were $170 + fees but if I remember correctly, those tickets include a copy of the album which was only mentioned in the mobile app and you couldn't opt out of it.

I am usually a definite maybe these days. The fact remains that I always want to go, but it's about the money. I always try to win tix first and then concede that I'll likely buy tix if I don't. Just need to decide if I get a ticket now and sit with friends or see what fate brings my way in terms of options and availability in the days before the show.
I know you're always a 'definate maybe' lol!
I won tix on a local radio station this year...
Hope to see ya there Funky!

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 3:01 pm
by jbfinscj
Scored orch. 2 row K dead center

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 4:06 pm
by tailgaitingph
FunkHouse9 wrote:
January 10, 2020 12:38 pm
You are probably correct. The tickets today for Bristow were $150 and included the CD, so it must be the venue.
Lawns are $37.25 & seats starting at $150.25. Cheaper that in the past for what I remember, at least for lawns

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 4:09 pm
by tailgaitingph
jbfinscj wrote:
January 10, 2020 3:01 pm
Scored orch. 2 row K dead center
So again, I'll throw beach balls back at ya :pirate:
Got mine at face value, you?

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 5:05 pm
by FunkHouse9
tailgaitingph wrote:
January 10, 2020 12:47 pm
I know you're always a 'definate maybe' lol!
I won tix on a local radio station this year...
Hope to see ya there Funky!
Nice! I got through 3/5 days this week but all 3 times he chose a different line than mine. Oh well.

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 5:49 pm
by jbfinscj
tailgaitingph wrote:
January 10, 2020 4:09 pm
jbfinscj wrote:
January 10, 2020 3:01 pm
Scored orch. 2 row K dead center
So again, I'll throw beach balls back at ya :pirate:
Got mine at face value, you?
Yeah, face value also. I got right in, luckily my phone for whatever reason kept updating the seat map, I waited about five minutes and those popped up.

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: January 10, 2020 5:53 pm
by tailgaitingph
jbfinscj wrote:
January 10, 2020 5:49 pm
tailgaitingph wrote:
January 10, 2020 4:09 pm
jbfinscj wrote:
January 10, 2020 3:01 pm
Scored orch. 2 row K dead center
So again, I'll throw beach balls back at ya :pirate:
Got mine at face value, you?
Yeah, face value also. I got right in, luckily my phone for whatever reason kept updating the seat map, I waited about five minutes and those popped up.
Good for you. I won't peg the beach balls at Giana

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: February 3, 2020 10:27 am
by karat
For pre concerts, what do the clubs typically pay for entertainment at the pre-concert party?

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: May 29, 2020 8:15 pm
by tailgaitingph
Alright Bristow peeps...

Anybody going on the new date?

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: May 30, 2020 9:35 am
by TwelveVoltMan
Decided it’s time to make a trip back to Bristow. I’m in!

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: May 30, 2020 2:21 pm
by WVParrothead
tailgaitingph wrote:
May 29, 2020 8:15 pm
Alright Bristow peeps...

Anybody going on the new date?
If you go I'll go.

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: May 30, 2020 10:08 pm
by Saltx3
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
May 30, 2020 9:35 am
Decided it’s time to make a trip back to Bristow. I’m in!
Hello!!

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: May 31, 2020 2:28 pm
by WVParrothead
If anyone is interested, Live Nation re-released some more of the early tailgating passes. They sold out pretty quick when the initial 2020 date went on sale. Even if you're not 100% sure you are going, might be worth picking up one because I assume they will sell out again pretty quickly.

https://concerts1.livenation.com/jiffy- ... 1572404684

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: May 31, 2020 8:19 pm
by tailgaitingph
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
May 30, 2020 9:35 am
Decided it’s time to make a trip back to Bristow. I’m in!
YAY! It's gotten a lil better each year after the 'no tailgating' year

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 1, 2020

Posted: May 31, 2020 8:21 pm
by tailgaitingph
WVParrothead wrote:
May 30, 2020 2:21 pm
tailgaitingph wrote:
May 29, 2020 8:15 pm
Alright Bristow peeps...

Anybody going on the new date?
If you go I'll go.
Ok but now you get to help me set up the luge :wink:

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: June 10, 2020 9:48 am
by TwelveVoltMan
Saltx3 wrote:
May 30, 2020 10:08 pm
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
May 30, 2020 9:35 am
Decided it’s time to make a trip back to Bristow. I’m in!
Hello!!
Hey! You going next year? Never too early to start planning. 🤣

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: June 10, 2020 11:02 am
by tailgaitingph
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
June 10, 2020 9:48 am
Saltx3 wrote:
May 30, 2020 10:08 pm
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
May 30, 2020 9:35 am
Decided it’s time to make a trip back to Bristow. I’m in!
Hello!!
Hey! You going next year? Never too early to start planning. 🤣
Maybe you can twist her arm, she doesn't listen to me [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: June 10, 2020 2:27 pm
by Saltx3
Maybeeeee....but I'm not the only one at Ringville that has arms :)

Re: WHO'S GOING TO JIFFY LUBE/BRISTOW AUG 7, 2021

Posted: June 10, 2020 8:59 pm
by TwelveVoltMan
tailgaitingph wrote:
June 10, 2020 11:02 am
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
June 10, 2020 9:48 am
Saltx3 wrote:
May 30, 2020 10:08 pm
TwelveVoltMan wrote:
May 30, 2020 9:35 am
Decided it’s time to make a trip back to Bristow. I’m in!
Hello!!
Hey! You going next year? Never too early to start planning. 🤣
Maybe you can twist her arm, she doesn't listen to me [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
You have to go! The new album is sooo good! I can’t wait to hear the songs live!