Top Ten "Buffett" related names for pets, kids

Contribute to a Top Ten list

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Post by Guest »

Posted By casey Goodson
male dog-Hoagy

Post by Guest »

Posted By HarleyGal
I have a Golden Retriever named Angel. We also have a bunch of kitties that live in our barn -- they are named Captain Tony; Mr. Utley; Sailorman; Calypso and Honey-Do.

Post by Guest »

Posted By Sharwoodjr
We have a female Rottweiler named "Hoagy" from Joe Merchant.

But after seeing all of the Hoagys on this list, we are not as original as we thought!!!

(We do have a license plate that reads "LAS MNGO")

Post by Guest »

Posted By Buffett NY
We have a dog named Mr. Utley

Post by Guest »

Posted By Joanna
I have a neighbor that has a Golden Retrevier and his name is, " Woody." He is the sweetest dog I have every met. When I first moved in my dad told me there was a dog in the backyard. I went to go take a look. I talk to Woody like a real person. He is really special to me. I buy treats for him and feed him. I write letters to the neighbor if i could walk him. They were always nice to me and family. I walked him daily. Until school started beccause I had homework. I love Woody as my own dog.

Post by Guest »

Posted By Brent
I just got a Golden Retriever three weeks ago. Savanna Leigh.

Post by Guest »

Posted By toboro@cchat.com
My two youngest cats are an uncle/niece team named : Zippity and Doodah .

Post by Guest »

Posted By Mile High In Denver
For the Deadheads: i once had a couple cats with a former girlfriend named Cassidy and Corinna....

Post by Guest »

Posted By Anonymous
Our friends just had a daughter - Caroline Delaney

Post by Guest »

Posted By Linda Wendell
Our dog is named Monday!

Post by Guest »

Posted By 2fla
Linda: Cute, I can hear you yelling for your dog now: Come Monday! Very cute....

Post by Guest »

Posted By Anonymous
I took the simple route and named my cat Jimmy...

But I was thinking of Billy Voltaire (from Cuban Crime of Passion) or Billy Clyde (from The Weather is Here...)

Post by Guest »

Posted By dolphinchik
My three hermit crabs are Margarita, Jimmy and Buffett they were easy to decipher Margarita never wakes up, Jimmy taps his right front claw up and down in beat with any music and Buffett when you put on JB music he comes right out of this shell and waves his claws around Image

Post by Guest »

Posted By Parakeet
My parrothead family members named their cats
Kinja and Livingston

Post by Guest »

Posted By Peggi Hubbard
I couldn't name any of our pets Jimmy. Our very best friends are Jimmy and Roxanna. That would never do. But, I have been inspired to name my next pet, whatever that may be, Havanna. What a beautiful name. It even looks pretty written!
PH. Those are truly my intials!!!

Post by Guest »

Posted By Susan
We thought we were original 5 years ago, named our daughter Delaney Jean.
she loves that she has her own song.

Post by Guest »

Posted By Mike
Great cat name I read in Tales From Margaritaville: Radar. Image

Post by Guest »

Posted By Anonymous
I just rescued a boxer from the hobo boxer rescue. She is so sweet and happy to just to be around people, and she is so easy going. I could name her nothing else but Kinja. She won't ever stop her carnival.
F1NZUPP
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by F1NZUPP »

My wife has one in the womb, so far it's looking like Delaney Jo (Jo is family), any thoughts out there?? We are parrotheads, but just love the name Delaney!
buffettrulz
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by buffettrulz »

I KNEW that after having Turner I would have a girl! After my family shot down the "girl" name that I would have named Turner, "Fiona", I picked "Delaney Kaylee" Delaney after Jimmy's daughter, Kay after my Grams, Lee after my stepmom's middle name............I HAD ANOTHER BOY! Jackson Keller and Turner do have a Kitten named "Delaney" now!!!!!!!Or "De Nee Nee" as Jax calls her! I told my Hubster, you're done with kids........I can name the pets!