Mac McAnally @ City Winery Boston 8/10/18

Discuss current members such as Mac McAnally, Peter Mayer, Jim Mayer, Robert Greenidge and others, or discuss past band members such as Fingers Taylor, Ralph MacDonald, and Amy Lee.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bren924
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tai

Mac McAnally @ City Winery Boston 8/10/18

Post by bren924 »

We saw the Mac McAnally show at City Winery in Boston last night, what a treat! (and what a great intimate concert venue!). Love the stories he tells, and he's just a great musician and singer. He was joined by Eric Darken, and they absolutely rocked the house. That's a great combination right there.

Charleston was in the house as well, having a grand time, singing along and chatting with people in the audience. And he took on the role of photographer after the show, snapping pictures for fans with Mac.

A fun back-to-back with Jimmy & co the night before. Some day I'd like to see just Jimmy & Mac in a venue like City Winery. That would be a dream show!

------------------------------------------------------
1993-2022
Boston Strong! 5/30/13
See you at Great Woods 8/13/22!
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Re: Mac McAnally @ City Winery Boston 8/10/18

Post by bodypainter »

I saw him two years ago and loved the show. It was a small venue as well. My friend dreamed of JB joining him, but I thought that would detract from Mac and the intimate atmosphere. Going to see Mac and Jimmy together would be an awesome show!
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
jimsig
Overkill
Number of Concerts: 25

Post by jimsig »

Quite a few of us BN'ers at the show the other night. I saw MacPhin and her husband, Gunthermoose and his wife, and SchoolGirlHeart. I think I spelled everyone's name correctly :)

AS always a great show by Mac.
Jim
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

jimsig wrote: August 12, 2018 1:17 pm Quite a few of us BN'ers at the show the other night. I saw MacPhin and her husband, Gunthermoose and his wife, and SchoolGirlHeart. I think I spelled everyone's name correctly :)

AS always a great show by Mac.
[smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...