Jake Shimabukuro at the Birchmere 3/14

Discuss current members such as Mac McAnally, Peter Mayer, Jim Mayer, Robert Greenidge and others, or discuss past band members such as Fingers Taylor, Ralph MacDonald, and Amy Lee.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Jake Shimabukuro at the Birchmere 3/14

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Just curious if anybody is going to see Jake Shimabukuro at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA on Wednesday 3/14? I'm getting a couple friends together to go for my birthday. Thought it would be more fun than spending the night at home in front of the TV.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
Staredge
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: King of Somewhere Hot
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tai

Post by Staredge »

I had posted about the Ram's Head on the next Saturday, but worded my title wrong. Would like to go, but have to be up at 5 the next morning & I live 1 1/2 hrs away. Jury's still out.

Will
Will
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

I was originally going to go to the Ram's Head show since it is on a Saturday afternoon, but it was nearly sold out and the only seats left were in the front corner. Since I've never been to Ram's Head, I elected for the Birchmere instead. There are still plenty of tickets and it's first-come first-served.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
Pablo Escobar
Gypsies in the palace
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Pablo Escobar »

I'm seeing tomm in Tampa, FL and I'll be taping his show (he allows taping)
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Let me know how it is. If it's worth taping, I might have to dust off the dat recorder.
Pablo Escobar
Gypsies in the palace
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Pablo Escobar »

FunkHouse9 wrote:Let me know how it is. If it's worth taping, I might have to dust off the dat recorder.

Defintely worth taping...what a great show. I should have it up in a few days on bt.etree.org or thetradersden.org