College Football

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Re: College Football

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Whats an Aggie?
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
atmarler26
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana and One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 1

Post by atmarler26 »

SharkysMV1 wrote: October 27, 2020 5:05 pm Seminoles fan here (family member went there; my alma mater does not have a football team)...was hoping the team would quickly buy-in to the new head coach's philosophy but that was wishful thinking. I think it was a fluke that we beat UNC a couple of weeks ago.
That lightning delay during the first game of the season against Georgia Tech was a bad omen for FSU....
"The last time we played here in 2004 in September, the Red Sox won the World Series in October. I'm thinking the same thing this year, how 'bout you?" -Jimmy Buffett, 8/9/2018
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

lime rickie wrote: October 30, 2020 4:20 pm
Dr.Corona wrote: October 30, 2020 11:11 am Here is a stat you should love. Your game vs. Indiana tomorrow is the ONLY game in the nation tomorrow being played between 2 undefeated teams :o :o
I do love it! :D
Rutgers - Michigan is tonight but unfortunately not airing in our area. Both teams 1-3. Would really like RU to pull out the win. Don't want to be the laughingstock of the Big Ten forever.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

lime rickie wrote: November 21, 2020 4:44 pm
Dr.Corona wrote: October 30, 2020 11:11 am Here is a stat you should love. Your game vs. Indiana tomorrow is the ONLY game in the nation tomorrow being played between 2 undefeated teams :o :o
Rutgers - Michigan is tonight but unfortunately not airing in our area. Both teams 1-3. Would really like RU to pull out the win. Don't want to be the laughingstock of the Big Ten forever.
Wow! RU blew a 17 point lead but then held its own through 3 OTs. :o Sorry to lose this one but the last couple times we played Michigan we were absolutely crushed, like 52-0 and 75-0. So I will take this game as a sign of progress.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

lime rickie wrote: November 22, 2020 10:26 am
lime rickie wrote: November 21, 2020 4:44 pm
Wow! RU blew a 17 point lead but then held its own through 3 OTs. :o Sorry to lose this one but the last couple times we played Michigan we were absolutely crushed, like 52-0 and 75-0. So I will take this game as a sign of progress.
Yeah, my girlfriend doesn't get the Big 10 Network either so I didn't watch......or listen to either. Last score I saw was 24-14 Knights & at that point it was lights out for the good Doctor. Wasn't expecting to wake up to a Michigan victory at that point. You don't want to know what I take this game as a sign of..........but I'll ENJOY the win regardless because we're not good. Having said that Coach Schiano looks like he'll be able to improve your team! Kids believe in him.
Game against Penn State next week should be epic :roll:
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image