Looking for Nissan Vine

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

freaky4tiki
Party at the End of the World
Number of Concerts: 0

Looking for Nissan Vine

Post by freaky4tiki »

OK, I was on the Nissan show vine and I got dropped. Can someone please contact me if you have a copy of the AUG 3 2006 show at Manassas to share??? PLEASE?
Be Young, Be Foolish, Be happy!
ParrotHead Elm
User banned 30 days

Re: Looking for Nissan Vine

Post by ParrotHead Elm »

freaky4tiki wrote:OK, I was on the Nissan show vine and I got dropped. Can someone please contact me if you have a copy of the AUG 3 2006 show at Manassas to share??? PLEASE?
got it. shoot me an im via aol instant messenger and i can send it to you.

--elm
The holidays are here and I have great gifts for your Parrothead friends & family! Please check out my fun and cool stuff--shirts, hats, stickers, mouse pads, clocks, kids wear, etc:
http://www.cafepress.com/parrotplaza
http://www.cafepress.com/parrotplaza2
http://www.cafepress.com/parrotplaza3
JimR69

Nissan 8/3/06 Show

Post by JimR69 »

I am looking to get a copy of this year's Nissan show on 8/3/06. Can trade copies of any of the prior three year's shows at Nissan or provide blank CDs and case.

Thanks

JimR69
destan

nissan show

Post by destan »

I'm looking for a better copy than I have of the nissan show from this year, I would really appreciate if some kind soul would help me out, can send blanks and postage
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Post by FunkHouse9 »

I was next in line for the Nissan cds on one of the two vines and never got them. I've written to the guy before me and he has the discs and my address, but for some reason hasn't sent them. If anybody has anything better quality than the mp3's on the ftp site, I'd really like a copy.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.
freaky4tiki
Party at the End of the World

Post by freaky4tiki »

FunkHouse9 wrote:I was next in line for the Nissan cds on one of the two vines and never got them. I've written to the guy before me and he has the discs and my address, but for some reason hasn't sent them. If anybody has anything better quality than the mp3's on the ftp site, I'd really like a copy.
may want to post his name as a "vine breaker" as this is bad form for BN'ers. Your choice though.
Be Young, Be Foolish, Be happy!
FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Post by FunkHouse9 »

Branch B of the Nissan Pavilion vine is moving again. I received the cd's yesterday and sent them out today. Vine A hasn't been updated in a little while, so I'm not sure what's going on with that.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.