Just need some phriends tonight

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

parrotsgirl
<font color=purple>I Love the Now</font>
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: tequila
Location: In NH..but really wherever my "cowgirl" heart takes me

Re: Just need some phriends tonight

Post by parrotsgirl »

lime rickie wrote:
parrotsgirl wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
parrotsgirl wrote: I have...Many times....it is a great tailgate....
:wench: :D :D :D
How far into NH are you? I head down Friday morning, we can meet up. And where are you staying?
I'm not far from the Mass Border....where are you??.....I'm not staying anywhere yet, as I don't have a ticket
North Shore, 15 miles from NH border, and you will stay at the RR and you WILL find a ticket. :wench:[/quote]

Well we must be pretty close cause I'm about the same from the NH border [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :wench:
aren't rooms sold out at the RR??....and I WILL be on that ticket finding :wench:
"But there’s this one particular harbor so far but yet so near"
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

parrotsgirl wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
parrotsgirl wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
How far into NH are you? I head down Friday morning, we can meet up. And where are you staying?
I'm not far from the Mass Border....where are you??.....I'm not staying anywhere yet, as I don't have a ticket
North Shore, 15 miles from NH border, and you will stay at the RR and you WILL find a ticket. :wench:
Well we must be pretty close cause I'm about the same from the NH border [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :wench:
aren't rooms sold out at the RR??....and I WILL be on that ticket finding :wench:[/quote]

There's always rooms at the RR. Get that ticket and we'll figure out the rest. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

parrotsgirl
<font color=purple>I Love the Now</font>
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: tequila
Location: In NH..but really wherever my "cowgirl" heart takes me

Post by parrotsgirl »

lime rickie wrote:
parrotsgirl wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
parrotsgirl wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
North Shore, 15 miles from NH border, and you will stay at the RR and you WILL find a ticket. :wench:
aren't rooms sold out at the RR??....and I WILL be on that ticket finding :wench:
There's always rooms at the RR. Get that ticket and we'll figure out the rest. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif][/quote]

Sounds like a plan...I will look in the morning and keep looking till I find a decent one....

On that note...I am off for the night...Have a great one..... :D :D
"But there’s this one particular harbor so far but yet so near"