Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10850
Joined: May 11, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum
Location: Pensacola

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

springparrot wrote:
Crazy Navy Flyer wrote:
springparrot wrote:Morning BN 8)

On the road again....8 more hours and we should be home....with a mountain of laundry.
Anyone want to come help???
Hey Molly, I'll wave as you drive by, I'm 1/4 mile off I-10. Did you get to Gainsville for the drags while you were down that way?
I didn't go but Larry did one day. It was so hot and no one was running well.

btw...we are in LA
Almost home.
Back to livin' Floridays

nycfeat
Changing Channels
Posts: 15223
Joined: November 12, 2006 10:53 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by nycfeat »

Got tickets to see Little Feat in PA. Tomorrow I buy tickets for NY.

The Zac Brown Band is doing quite a few baseball (I think) stadium shows. I'll be going to one of those.

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 64185
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by LIPH »

Tiki Bar wrote:
LIPH wrote:Good morning. I don't know what to do today. I did laundry yesterday before I went to my sister's house for my weekly free dinner so that's done for a few days. It's supposed to rain so I don't want to go to the beach or the park. I don't have any DVR'd TV shows to catch up on. Maybe I'll go to Wal Mart and walk around looking for Wal Martians. :lol:
The man with no TV got a TV?!?!?!?
I've had a TV for almost 4 years now, I still lived on Long Island when I bought it. I decided it was time to move back into the 21st century. :lol:
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 64185
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by LIPH »

orangebowlqueen wrote:
LIPH wrote:Good morning. I don't know what to do today. I did laundry yesterday before I went to my sister's house for my weekly free dinner so that's done for a few days. It's supposed to rain so I don't want to go to the beach or the park. I don't have any DVR'd TV shows to catch up on. Maybe I'll go to Wal Mart and walk around looking for Wal Martians. :lol:
Mullet hunting! One of my favorite college pastimes.
I decided not to go to Wal Mart. I went to the mall instead, better class of people than Wally World. Then I just walked around to get some exercise, stopped in a couple of stores so it at least looked like I had a reason to be there. I didn't want the mall cop on his Segway to think I was loitering.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 64185
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by LIPH »

Crazy Navy Flyer wrote:
springparrot wrote:Morning BN 8)

On the road again....8 more hours and we should be home....with a mountain of laundry.
Anyone want to come help???
Hey Molly, I'll wave as you drive by, I'm 1/4 mile off I-10. Did you get to Gainsville for the drags while you were down that way?
RuPaul was there? :o
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

Tiki Bar
Thank God the Tiki Torch Still Shines
Posts: 23771
Joined: August 30, 2002 12:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour / Tin Cup Chalice medley!
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Friends don't let friends drink tequila! Beer me!
Location: location location

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by Tiki Bar »

LIPH wrote:I've had a TV for almost 4 years now, I still lived on Long Island when I bought it. I decided it was time to move back into the 21st century. :lol:
Wowzers! I'm certainly out of the loop!
nycfeat wrote:Got tickets to see Little Feat in PA. Tomorrow I buy tickets for NY.

The Zac Brown Band is doing quite a few baseball (I think) stadium shows. I'll be going to one of those.
Very nice! Good luck!

ZBB is playing Wrigley and Miller Field by me. I'm surprised how pricy the tickets are, because my previous times seeing them have been very inexpensive... $20 for lawn at Alpine, and around $40 in a Chicago area arena.
You’re still grinning, we’re still winning, nothing left to say
I’m still gliding as I go flying down this endless wave

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13388
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Tiki Bar wrote:
LIPH wrote:I've had a TV for almost 4 years now, I still lived on Long Island when I bought it. I decided it was time to move back into the 21st century. :lol:
Wowzers! I'm certainly out of the loop!
nycfeat wrote:Got tickets to see Little Feat in PA. Tomorrow I buy tickets for NY.

The Zac Brown Band is doing quite a few baseball (I think) stadium shows. I'll be going to one of those.
Very nice! Good luck!

ZBB is playing Wrigley and Miller Field by me. I'm surprised how pricy the tickets are, because my previous times seeing them have been very inexpensive... $20 for lawn at Alpine, and around $40 in a Chicago area arena.
I heard the ZBB ticket prices started rising when Zac did I duet with some guy named Jimmy Buffett :wink:
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 22431
Joined: December 18, 2008 12:19 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by lime rickie »

Evening, pholks. :P
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Image

nycfeat
Changing Channels
Posts: 15223
Joined: November 12, 2006 10:53 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by nycfeat »

I wasn't planning on seeing ZBB. But I had a pre-sale code and it's just down the street from me.

orangebowlqueen
I have found me a home
Posts: 116
Joined: March 6, 2015 11:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice, Livingston Saturday Night
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita on the rocks
Location: (Don't Hate) the 918!!

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by orangebowlqueen »

So not only does the Embassy Suites have a bar, but they gave us a handful of drink tickets at check-in. So the kids are on the couch eating microwave popcorn and watching Big Hero 6, and I'm chilling in the bedroom with a perfect tequila buzz. Ahhhh, vacation.

balcony girls
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 32352
Joined: January 31, 2005 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: in the balcony, silly !

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by balcony girls »

orangebowlqueen wrote:So not only does the Embassy Suites have a bar, but they gave us a handful of drink tickets at check-in. So the kids are on the couch eating microwave popcorn and watching Big Hero 6, and I'm chilling in the bedroom with a perfect tequila buzz. Ahhhh, vacation.
. . :lol:

. . there's a gal who knows how to travel . . ! !

. . :lol:
. . " and I finally disappear . . . . BUT NOT YET ! ! "

Tiki Bar
Thank God the Tiki Torch Still Shines
Posts: 23771
Joined: August 30, 2002 12:13 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour / Tin Cup Chalice medley!
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Friends don't let friends drink tequila! Beer me!
Location: location location

Re: Thisty Thursday @ the MSC

Post by Tiki Bar »

orangebowlqueen wrote:So not only does the Embassy Suites have a bar, but they gave us a handful of drink tickets at check-in. So the kids are on the couch eating microwave popcorn and watching Big Hero 6, and I'm chilling in the bedroom with a perfect tequila buzz. Ahhhh, vacation.
Do they still have the two-hour happy hour with free drinks and snacks every night? That was always fun, but I may have been overserved a time or two as well! :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :wench:

When my kids were little, they'd enjoy the popcorn or chex mix and kiddie cocktails... when they were a little older, they'd get one to bring into the pool area, and I'd stay and drink and snack. Mom of the year! lol Like I said, I miss those trips!
You’re still grinning, we’re still winning, nothing left to say
I’m still gliding as I go flying down this endless wave

Post Reply