Buffett Pre Party 2015

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Beachwalker
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: one particular harbor
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum drinks!

Buffett Pre Party 2015

Post by Beachwalker »

Buffett Bash at Two Seasons Bowl is no longer ! So last year we teamed up to help the Walworth County Alliance For Children With Lake Lawn! Called Shake of the Lake! And that is still in the works for this year at this time! However I have just booked the Walworth County Fairgrounds campground for the weekend of August 20th, 21st, and 22nd. JB is rumored to be at Alpine on Saturday August 22nd! So I have 250+ campsites with electric and Water hookups. I am working on music for Thursday and Friday night. Including the Boat Drunks, Jambo Joe Bones, Roger Jokela, Southern Drawl Band, Compass Rose Band and more. Also I have 5 Coach buses on reserve. So bring your stuff and put it under the bus and ride in the comfort of air conditioning. With a bathroom on board too. Even working on entertainment at our location in the lot too! More to come. Check out http://www.two-seasons-bowl.com or email me at twoseasonsbowl@yahoo.com !

Website will be up as soon as the date is announced ! All purchases can be done on line from the website. Day tickets, buses, Camping. Again when the date is announced.